Ramdev not a significant figure: Digvijaya Singh
New Delhi: Congress party leader Digvijaya Singh Tuesday dismissed yoga guru Ramdev`s accusation that the party was conspiring against him. The Congress member said Ramdev did not hold such a significant stature.
"Baba Ramdev does not have such a stature that anyone will hatch a conspiracy against him," said Digvijaya Singh.
Yoga guru Baba Ramdev had accused the Congress party of conspiring to level false charges against him. He reacted after his brother Rambharat was booked for kidnapping after he held an employee inside Patanjali Ashram.
"If Baba Ramdev`s family members kidnap somebody, how can it be a conspiracy of Congress? He should give the answer," the Congress leader said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Know the significance of Devshayani Ekadashi
- Punjab: Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Gurdaspur
- Punjab: Gurdaspur gunbattle ends, all terrorists killed
- Mumbai blasts case: Maharashtra govt opposes Yakub Memon's mercy plea in SC
- Grief stricken people shout slogans as Kalam's body carried out of hospital
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Punjab's Gurdaspur; 3 killed