Ramdev not a significant figure: Digvijaya Singh
New Delhi: Congress party leader Digvijaya Singh Tuesday dismissed yoga guru Ramdev`s accusation that the party was conspiring against him. The Congress member said Ramdev did not hold such a significant stature.
"Baba Ramdev does not have such a stature that anyone will hatch a conspiracy against him," said Digvijaya Singh.
Yoga guru Baba Ramdev had accused the Congress party of conspiring to level false charges against him. He reacted after his brother Rambharat was booked for kidnapping after he held an employee inside Patanjali Ashram.
"If Baba Ramdev`s family members kidnap somebody, how can it be a conspiracy of Congress? He should give the answer," the Congress leader said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing