Ramdev’s aide Balkrishna is innocent: Nepal
Kathmandu: Nepal on Friday said Acharya Balkrishna, aide of Yoga guru Ramdev, accused of furnishing
false information to procure an Indian passport, is "innocent".
In a statement issued today, the Ministry of Home Affairs ruled out accusations against Balkrishna.
"Balkrishna is innocent and he was not involved in any criminal activities in Nepal," the statement said.
He has been accused of furnishing false information to procure an Indian passport and travelling abroad using the fake document.
Balkrishna was born in Haridwar of India. However, his father and mother hails from Syangja in western Nepal.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will implement 'One Rank, One Pension' without fail: PM Modi
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- Delhi: Shakuntala Gamlin writes to LG against AAP minister
- Jharkhand's Health Minister slaps political rival in public
- One Rank, One Pension: What is complicating its implementation? Part-2
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- IMD predicts thundershowers in Delhi, Punjab and UP between June 1-3
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Even 100 Rahul Gandhis cannot match PM Narendra Modi's mega wave: Shiv Sena