Ramdev’s aide Balkrishna is innocent: Nepal
Kathmandu: Nepal on Friday said Acharya Balkrishna, aide of Yoga guru Ramdev, accused of furnishing
false information to procure an Indian passport, is "innocent".
In a statement issued today, the Ministry of Home Affairs ruled out accusations against Balkrishna.
"Balkrishna is innocent and he was not involved in any criminal activities in Nepal," the statement said.
He has been accused of furnishing false information to procure an Indian passport and travelling abroad using the fake document.
Balkrishna was born in Haridwar of India. However, his father and mother hails from Syangja in western Nepal.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai
- People storm to watch Salman Khan's 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' in Pakistan, leave hall teary-eyed