Rashtrapati Bhavan`s press wing seeks interns
New Delhi: The press wing of Rashtrapati Bhavan has sought proposals from graduates of national and international reputed universities for a three-month internship programme.
The selected interns would be given a fixed stipend of Rs 5,000 per month and work with different sections of Rashtrapati Bhavan during the course of their internship.
Candidates having a first class graduate degree in Journalism, Law, History, Political Science and Literature from universities or institutions of national and international repute can apply for the internship programme.
Undergraduate students of exceptional qualifications will also be considered for the programme, according to the proposal.
The objective behind conducting such programme is to familiarise students about the working of the press wing.
The press wing is responsible for disseminating information related to the President, President`s Secretariat and Rashtrapati Bhavan to media and public at large.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: APJ Abdul Kalam's last journey, India bids a tearful adieu
- DNA : Justice delivered; India hangs 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail
- 'People's President' APJ Abdul Kalam laid to rest in Rameswaram
- Panel discussion on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's hanging
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'
- What Yakub Memon did in minutes before being hanged
- Meeting called by Speaker fails to end Parliament logjam; government indicates all-party meet
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror