Rashtrapati Bhavan`s press wing seeks interns
New Delhi: The press wing of Rashtrapati Bhavan has sought proposals from graduates of national and international reputed universities for a three-month internship programme.
The selected interns would be given a fixed stipend of Rs 5,000 per month and work with different sections of Rashtrapati Bhavan during the course of their internship.
Candidates having a first class graduate degree in Journalism, Law, History, Political Science and Literature from universities or institutions of national and international repute can apply for the internship programme.
Undergraduate students of exceptional qualifications will also be considered for the programme, according to the proposal.
The objective behind conducting such programme is to familiarise students about the working of the press wing.
The press wing is responsible for disseminating information related to the President, President`s Secretariat and Rashtrapati Bhavan to media and public at large.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- Pakistan Senate passes Hindu Marriage Bill
- This video of Brett Lee's 143m six is taking internet by storm – Watch Video
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- Yuvraj Singh outsmarted by Zaheer Khan's rumoured girlfriend Sagarika Ghatge on troll attempt!