Rashtrapati Bhavan`s press wing seeks interns
New Delhi: The press wing of Rashtrapati Bhavan has sought proposals from graduates of national and international reputed universities for a three-month internship programme.
The selected interns would be given a fixed stipend of Rs 5,000 per month and work with different sections of Rashtrapati Bhavan during the course of their internship.
Candidates having a first class graduate degree in Journalism, Law, History, Political Science and Literature from universities or institutions of national and international repute can apply for the internship programme.
Undergraduate students of exceptional qualifications will also be considered for the programme, according to the proposal.
The objective behind conducting such programme is to familiarise students about the working of the press wing.
The press wing is responsible for disseminating information related to the President, President`s Secretariat and Rashtrapati Bhavan to media and public at large.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Prime Minister Modi's rapidfire politics on Gandhi Jayanti
- DNA: Analysis of Lal Bahadur Shastri's mysterious death
- Bihar will celebrate two Diwalis in 2015, one will be after poll results: Modi
- Is Mahatma Gandhi's name slowly fading away from the minds of the youth?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ trailer creates a record!
- Indrani Mukerjea's FSL report rules out drug overdose, says no chemicals found in stomach wash
- Watch Video - World's highest glass-bottom bridge opens in China 600 feet above a canyon!
- Lynching case in Dadri: Rahul meets victim Iqlakh's family, says touched by people's desire to maintain harmony