Retirement age of govt doctors extended to 65 in MP
Bhopal: The Madhya Pradesh government has
decided to extend the retirement age for government doctors in
the state to 65 years.
State Public Health Minister, Anup Mishra announced
this decision yesterday after a departmental meeting.
The decision will benefit around 4,000 doctors working
all over Madhya Pradesh.
Also, mobile health hospitals would be provided in 35
Scheduled Caste development blocks, he said adding that ramps
would be constructed for the disabled in all government
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- DNA: Analysing the 'no first use' nuclear policy of India
- Amit Shah addresses BJP's mega convention in Delhi
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight: Will it be a shutdown for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?