Retirement age of govt doctors extended to 65 in MP
Bhopal: The Madhya Pradesh government has
decided to extend the retirement age for government doctors in
the state to 65 years.
State Public Health Minister, Anup Mishra announced
this decision yesterday after a departmental meeting.
The decision will benefit around 4,000 doctors working
all over Madhya Pradesh.
Also, mobile health hospitals would be provided in 35
Scheduled Caste development blocks, he said adding that ramps
would be constructed for the disabled in all government
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah Part II
- Uttarakhand: MBBS students builds toilets in a village in Rishikesh
- Digital detox helps to get rid of smartphones addiction
- Watch: Syrian boys crying, hugging each other after their brother is killed in airstrike