Rs 10 lakh award for info on missing Arunachal CM
Itanagar: The Arunchal Pradesh government
today announced a reward of Rs 10 lakh for information about
the helicopter carrying Chief Minister Dorjee Khandu and four
others which went missing on Saturday.
"The state government has decided to give a cash award
of Rs 10 lakh for information which will lead to the finding
of the missing helicopter," government spokesman Jarbom
The Cultural Society of Tawang also announced Rs 5
lakh for information about the missing chopper.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ISIS threat: Home Ministry holds meeting with 12 state DGPs
- Delhi: Doctor found dead in RML hospital's parking lot
- SP leader seeks RS seat for Yakub's wife, sacked
- Playing politics on terror: Is this how the govt will combat terrorism?
- Exclusive chat with Bajrangi Bhaijaan's Munni aka Harshaali Malhotra
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement