Rs 10 lakh award for info on missing Arunachal CM
Itanagar: The Arunchal Pradesh government
today announced a reward of Rs 10 lakh for information about
the helicopter carrying Chief Minister Dorjee Khandu and four
others which went missing on Saturday.
"The state government has decided to give a cash award
of Rs 10 lakh for information which will lead to the finding
of the missing helicopter," government spokesman Jarbom
The Cultural Society of Tawang also announced Rs 5
lakh for information about the missing chopper.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am surviving only on 25% of my liver today, says Big B
- Aamir Khan's 'intolerance' comment kicks up row
- Exclusive: Sudhir Chaudhary in conversation with Aamir Khan on intolerance in India!
- Panel discussion on Aamir Khan's remark on 'intolerance'
- Rahul Gandhi spotted with hate speech convict Imran Masood in Saharanpur
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India