Russian girl fails to furnish bail bond, remand extended
Ropar: A Russian girl, arrested for alleged
misuse of the passport of a German national and granted bail
by a local court, could not be freed today as she failed to
furnish personal bail bond and surety.
The judicial remand of Oliga Timoshik, who had been
granted bail by Ropar Additional Sessions Judge Surinder Mohan
on July 27, was then extended by the trial court to August 12.
The ASJ had ordered her to furnish personal bail bond of
Rs one lakh and one surety in the like amount to the
satisfaction of the trial court at Anandpur Sahib.
Timoshik, who is lodged in jail under judicial custody,
was produced before the court of Anandpur Sahib Judicial
Magistrate Kapil Aggarwal. The court extended the remand till
August 12 after she failed to furnish the personal bail bond
and surety in the trial court.
Timoshik was arrested by Ropar Police from Jaipur last
month in connection with misuse of passport of German citizen
Thomas Kuhn. The court also extended till August 12 the
judicial remand of Kuhn, who was arrested from Nangal without
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- Mild earthquake jolts Rajasthan, no damage reported
- Inside view: Hillary Clinton e-mails reveal what US thinks of India