Russian girl fails to furnish bail bond, remand extended
Ropar: A Russian girl, arrested for alleged
misuse of the passport of a German national and granted bail
by a local court, could not be freed today as she failed to
furnish personal bail bond and surety.
The judicial remand of Oliga Timoshik, who had been
granted bail by Ropar Additional Sessions Judge Surinder Mohan
on July 27, was then extended by the trial court to August 12.
The ASJ had ordered her to furnish personal bail bond of
Rs one lakh and one surety in the like amount to the
satisfaction of the trial court at Anandpur Sahib.
Timoshik, who is lodged in jail under judicial custody,
was produced before the court of Anandpur Sahib Judicial
Magistrate Kapil Aggarwal. The court extended the remand till
August 12 after she failed to furnish the personal bail bond
and surety in the trial court.
Timoshik was arrested by Ropar Police from Jaipur last
month in connection with misuse of passport of German citizen
Thomas Kuhn. The court also extended till August 12 the
judicial remand of Kuhn, who was arrested from Nangal without
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Admissions 2015: Know India's best ranking Universities
- Yasin Bhatkal calls wife from Hyderabad jail, talks of 'help from Damascus'
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with UPSC topper Ira Singhal's family
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- 3rd Test, Day 2: Sri Lanka rattle Pakistan in decider
- Indian Mujahideen chief Yasin Bhatkal indicates Islamic State will help him get out of jail soon
- Missing UK schoolgirls seen carrying Kalashnikov rifle in ISIS's Raqqa?
- Met Dawood Ibrahim in London, he wanted to return to India: Ram Jethmalani