Sathya Sai Baba continues to be critical
Puttaparthi: Sathya Sai Baba, who has been undergoing treatment for multi-organ dysfunction,
continues to be in a critical condition, doctors attending on him said Wednesday.
"Although his vital parameters and indices are near normal, yet the condition of his liver and intermittent
episodes of low blood pressure are still a cause of worry," Dr A N Safaya, Director, Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Medical Sciences, said in a medical bulletin here.
Sai Baba continues to be on ventilation to help his lungs.
A panel of doctors are monitoring him round-the-clock and giving all the necessary treatment to keep him in a stable state of health, Dr Safaya said.
86-year-old Sathya Sai Baba was hospitalised on March 28 following problems related to heart and respiration.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Maggi samples found unsafe: Delhi government
- DNA: Analysis of Vijay Mallya's 'fund transfer formula'
- IMD forecasts 'deficient' Monsoon, drought-like conditions expected
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- Maggi row: Delhi registers case against Nestle, Kerala withdraws stock from govt stores
- Rahul Gandhi hails BR Ambedkar, takes potshot at Modi-led NDA govt over IIT Madras row
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far
- China ship carrying 458 on board sinks in Yangtze River: Five dead, hundreds missing