Satya Sai Baba continues to be stable
Puttaparthi: Satya Sai Baba`s health
condition continued to be stable today but doctors attending
on him were concerned over the slow pace of improvement.
"Sri Satya Sai Baba, who has entered the 16th day of
treatment in this hospital, is still on ventilator to assist
his respiration and intermittent haemodialysis to assist his
kidneys," a health bulletin issued this morning by Director of
Sri Satya Sai Institute of Higher Medical Sciences A N Safaya
"The vital parameters of his health like the heart
rate, blood pressure, blood gas values continue to be stable
and at nearly normal levels," it said.
"His response to the treatment is positive but
sluggish, which is a slight cause of worry to the team of
doctors attending upon him," the bulletin said.
"His liver functions are slowly recovering. He
continues to be in a critical state of health," the bulletin
85-year-old Satya Sai Baba was admitted to the
super-speciality hospital on March 28 following problems
related to heart and respiration.
Doctors attending on him have said he was suffering
from multi-organ dysfunction.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonakshi Sinha apologises to Sarabjit, accused in Tilak Nagar case
- Sheena Bora murder: Here's how the whole plan unfolded
- Sheena Bora murder: Transit remand for Sanjeev Khanna; to be presented in court
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Peter Mukerjea knew Sheena was Indrani's daughter: Report
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Sheena Bora and Mikhail had different fathers?