Scribes wage board to meet with newspapers` units, unions
Jaipur: The chairman of the Wage Board for
journalists and non-journalists of newspapers and news
agencies will hold meetings on fixation of new wages here.
Justice G R Majithia will hold a series of meeting with
employers, employees of newspapers and journalist unions at
Labour Commissioner`s office here on March 13 and 14, Labour
Commissioner Subir Kumar said today.
Under the Working Journalists and newspapers` employees
Act, 1955 two wage boards have been set to recommend the
revision of salary and other benefits to the union government
by the Majithia wage board, Kumar said.
All concerned employees, heads of scribe unions, and
employers have been intimated to hold talks with the justice
on the prescribed time schedule of two days, he said.
- Will Sonia Gandhi reveal the truth behind AgustaWestland chopper scam?
- Will Sonia Gandhi reveal the truth behind AgustaWestland chopper scam?-Part II
- Will Sonia Gandhi reveal the truth behind AgustaWestland chopper scam?-Part III
- DNA: Media bribed for suppressing details of AgustaWestland chopper scam
- DNA: India's own GPS system, IRNSS-G1 successfully launched
- Watch video: Top 10 incredible health benefits of pineapples!
- 1971 Indo-Pak war: 'Dusting was Indira Gandhi's stress-buster'
- House of Representative Speaker Paul Ryan invites PM Modi to address joint meeting of US Congress
- Ramdev sees 'Indianess' in Priyanka, finds Sonia a 'staunch Catholic'; wants Rahul to be strong
- Who were four Indian Prime Ministers who addressed US Congress before Modi