Sealdah Duranto to be flagged off on Sept 13
New Delhi: Fulfilling her budget promise,
Railway Minister Mamata Banerjee will flag off the non-stop
Sealdah-Delhi Duranto Express on September 13 from Sealdah.
The non-stop AC train for Delhi will run twice a week, a
senior Railway Ministry official said.
The 16-coach AC train will leave every Sunday and
Thursday from Sealdah at 6.40 pm and reach Delhi at 11 am the
Sealdah Duranto, equipped with a modern pantry car, will
depart from New Delhi railway station at 8.20 pm every Friday
and Monday and reach Sealdah the next day at 12.50 pm
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Air India lodges FIR against Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad for assaulting staffer
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested
- Mohammad Kaif takes a subtle dig at Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad after he hit Air India official with slippers