Sealdah Duranto to be flagged off on Sept 13
New Delhi: Fulfilling her budget promise,
Railway Minister Mamata Banerjee will flag off the non-stop
Sealdah-Delhi Duranto Express on September 13 from Sealdah.
The non-stop AC train for Delhi will run twice a week, a
senior Railway Ministry official said.
The 16-coach AC train will leave every Sunday and
Thursday from Sealdah at 6.40 pm and reach Delhi at 11 am the
Sealdah Duranto, equipped with a modern pantry car, will
depart from New Delhi railway station at 8.20 pm every Friday
and Monday and reach Sealdah the next day at 12.50 pm
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy? Part II
- Brazil police say IOC's Patrick Hickey discussed illegal ticket sales
- TCS settles Orange County lawsuit for $26 mn; shares down
- Turkish military, US-led coalition launch major operation in northern Syria - officials
- US condemns North Korea missile test-fire, calls it 'provocation'
- Naxal killed in encounter in Chhattisgarh's Sukma