Sealdah Duranto to be flagged off on Sept 13
New Delhi: Fulfilling her budget promise,
Railway Minister Mamata Banerjee will flag off the non-stop
Sealdah-Delhi Duranto Express on September 13 from Sealdah.
The non-stop AC train for Delhi will run twice a week, a
senior Railway Ministry official said.
The 16-coach AC train will leave every Sunday and
Thursday from Sealdah at 6.40 pm and reach Delhi at 11 am the
Sealdah Duranto, equipped with a modern pantry car, will
depart from New Delhi railway station at 8.20 pm every Friday
and Monday and reach Sealdah the next day at 12.50 pm
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read