Sealdah Duranto to be flagged off on Sept 13
New Delhi: Fulfilling her budget promise,
Railway Minister Mamata Banerjee will flag off the non-stop
Sealdah-Delhi Duranto Express on September 13 from Sealdah.
The non-stop AC train for Delhi will run twice a week, a
senior Railway Ministry official said.
The 16-coach AC train will leave every Sunday and
Thursday from Sealdah at 6.40 pm and reach Delhi at 11 am the
Sealdah Duranto, equipped with a modern pantry car, will
depart from New Delhi railway station at 8.20 pm every Friday
and Monday and reach Sealdah the next day at 12.50 pm
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi visits Lord Jagannath temple at Puri
- Boyfriend murders DU student Arzu Singh; hides body in his house for three days
- International Fleet Review: India shows off naval prowess in "Operation Demo"
- Declared unfit for employment, man invents cost-effective electric car called Pixie!
- Can comments on social media against politicians land you in jail?
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- Year of the Monkey: Know how lucky you are according to Chinese calendar!
- India vs Sri Lanka 2016, 1st T20I: Squads, date, time, TV listing, live streaming
- WATCH: When PM Modi took his supporters by surprise, came to meet them standing on car's side foot step
- After prayers at Jagannath Temple, PM Narendra Modi inaugurates IOCL project at Paradip refinery