Seven Pakistani men apprehended in Indian waters
Jamnagar: The Indian Coast Guard (ICG) has
apprehended seven Pakistani men and detained a boat from the
sea near the coastal Jakhau town in Kutch, an official said on Saturday.
"A Pakistani boat with seven men on board has been
detained after it strayed into Indian waters, yesterday late
night. They are being taken to Okha for interrogation," an
ICG official said.
The boat was spotted near Jakhau by the patrolling party
on board ICG`s vessel, Meerabai, he said.
`Meerabai` is one of the patrolling boats used by the
Indian Coast Guard for sea surveillance here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Pakistan behind increasing train accidents in India?
- DNA: Beaten by mob in Kolkata, US NRI vows never to return in India
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- DNA: Has bad time started for American 'media' after Donald Trump became US President?
- WATCH: Epic Staredown between Goldberg, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar at WWE Raw
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Jaya and Amitabh Bachchan living separately: Amar Singh makes shocking revelations