Seven Pakistani men apprehended in Indian waters
Jamnagar: The Indian Coast Guard (ICG) has
apprehended seven Pakistani men and detained a boat from the
sea near the coastal Jakhau town in Kutch, an official said on Saturday.
"A Pakistani boat with seven men on board has been
detained after it strayed into Indian waters, yesterday late
night. They are being taken to Okha for interrogation," an
ICG official said.
The boat was spotted near Jakhau by the patrolling party
on board ICG`s vessel, Meerabai, he said.
`Meerabai` is one of the patrolling boats used by the
Indian Coast Guard for sea surveillance here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Hema Malini did not accept land for dance academy: Government to HC
- Seven Pak rangers, one militant killed in retaliatory firing by BSF on Jammu border
- LIVE Cricket Score, IND vs NZ, 3rd ODI: Chasing 286-run target, India lose Rahane and Rohit early
- Samajwadi Party feud LIVE: Mulayam sacks Ram Gopal Yadav from party for six years; Shivpal says he is corrupt, involved with BJP