Seven Pakistani men apprehended in Indian waters
Jamnagar: The Indian Coast Guard (ICG) has
apprehended seven Pakistani men and detained a boat from the
sea near the coastal Jakhau town in Kutch, an official said on Saturday.
"A Pakistani boat with seven men on board has been
detained after it strayed into Indian waters, yesterday late
night. They are being taken to Okha for interrogation," an
ICG official said.
The boat was spotted near Jakhau by the patrolling party
on board ICG`s vessel, Meerabai, he said.
`Meerabai` is one of the patrolling boats used by the
Indian Coast Guard for sea surveillance here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren
- Congress 'weak' to stop Modi; Rahul 'out of touch' with reality: Hansraj Bhardwaj