Shibu Soren`s daughter-in-law supports Anna
Ranchi: JMM president Shibu Soren`s
daughter-in-law Sita Soren and party legislator Paulis Surin
on Thursday observed a day`s hunger strike in support of Anna
"We are supporting Anna Hazare and his movement
against corruption," Sita Soren and Surin, both JMM MLAs, told
reporters near Gandhi statue at Morabadi where they sat on
day-long hunger strike along with several people.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Militants kill two engineers in Pakistan airport attack