Shibu Soren`s daughter-in-law supports Anna
Ranchi: JMM president Shibu Soren`s
daughter-in-law Sita Soren and party legislator Paulis Surin
on Thursday observed a day`s hunger strike in support of Anna
"We are supporting Anna Hazare and his movement
against corruption," Sita Soren and Surin, both JMM MLAs, told
reporters near Gandhi statue at Morabadi where they sat on
day-long hunger strike along with several people.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal