SP flays claims of Rs 146 cr loss during Parliament stalemate
Etawah: Reacting to the government`s claim
that the stalemate over demand for a JPC probe into 2G
spectrum allocation resulted in wastage of over Rs 146 crore,
Samajwadi Party on Thursday said "the scam itself is of a much
"Those who say that Rs 150 crore have been lost because
of Opposition hindering parliament should remember that only
one of the scams was far more than that," SP general secretary
Ram Gopal Yadav said at a function here.
"There are other scams like Commonwealth Games and Adarsh
Society, which also involve huge amounts of money," Yadav
said, adding that the union government was "cleverly
conducting raids" only in the Spectrum case.
Yadav alleged that these raids were being conducted so as
to nip the demands on other cases like the Commonwealth Games
and Adarsh Society by Mulayam Singh Yadav.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- DNA analysis of Yakub Memon's final moments in Nagpur Jail
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened
- 2 NDA, 4 UPA leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim before 26/11: Report