SP flays claims of Rs 146 cr loss during Parliament stalemate
Etawah: Reacting to the government`s claim
that the stalemate over demand for a JPC probe into 2G
spectrum allocation resulted in wastage of over Rs 146 crore,
Samajwadi Party on Thursday said "the scam itself is of a much
"Those who say that Rs 150 crore have been lost because
of Opposition hindering parliament should remember that only
one of the scams was far more than that," SP general secretary
Ram Gopal Yadav said at a function here.
"There are other scams like Commonwealth Games and Adarsh
Society, which also involve huge amounts of money," Yadav
said, adding that the union government was "cleverly
conducting raids" only in the Spectrum case.
Yadav alleged that these raids were being conducted so as
to nip the demands on other cases like the Commonwealth Games
and Adarsh Society by Mulayam Singh Yadav.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Bikaner: 13-year-old schoolgirl raped by eight teachers
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Know how to link your PAN card with Aadhaar card – Here is the step by step explanation
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested