SP flays claims of Rs 146 cr loss during Parliament stalemate
Etawah: Reacting to the government`s claim
that the stalemate over demand for a JPC probe into 2G
spectrum allocation resulted in wastage of over Rs 146 crore,
Samajwadi Party on Thursday said "the scam itself is of a much
"Those who say that Rs 150 crore have been lost because
of Opposition hindering parliament should remember that only
one of the scams was far more than that," SP general secretary
Ram Gopal Yadav said at a function here.
"There are other scams like Commonwealth Games and Adarsh
Society, which also involve huge amounts of money," Yadav
said, adding that the union government was "cleverly
conducting raids" only in the Spectrum case.
Yadav alleged that these raids were being conducted so as
to nip the demands on other cases like the Commonwealth Games
and Adarsh Society by Mulayam Singh Yadav.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Basic ideals of Constitution are in danger: Sonia Gandhi
- PM Modi greets nation on occasion of first Constitution Day
- Manjula Vaghela's journey: From rag picker to head of a firm with Rs 1 cr turnover!
- Indian Army faces shortage of field firing ranges in J&K
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- 10 interesting facts about Constitution which every Indian must know