SP flays claims of Rs 146 cr loss during Parliament stalemate
Etawah: Reacting to the government`s claim
that the stalemate over demand for a JPC probe into 2G
spectrum allocation resulted in wastage of over Rs 146 crore,
Samajwadi Party on Thursday said "the scam itself is of a much
"Those who say that Rs 150 crore have been lost because
of Opposition hindering parliament should remember that only
one of the scams was far more than that," SP general secretary
Ram Gopal Yadav said at a function here.
"There are other scams like Commonwealth Games and Adarsh
Society, which also involve huge amounts of money," Yadav
said, adding that the union government was "cleverly
conducting raids" only in the Spectrum case.
Yadav alleged that these raids were being conducted so as
to nip the demands on other cases like the Commonwealth Games
and Adarsh Society by Mulayam Singh Yadav.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition extremely grave
- Watch: Tracing the journey of late Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- Jayalalithaa's funeral procession: Sea of mourners gather to pay last respects
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- RBI to issue new Rs 100 banknotes, old notes to continue as legal tender
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data