Sri Lankan Navy damages fishing nets of Indian fishermen
Rameswaram: Sri Lankan Naval personnel on Sunday allegedly damaged fishing nets of Indian fishermen, who had ventured into the sea from here.
Fishing nets of 50 boats were damaged when they were fishing near Katchatheevu, officials said.
The front portion of a boat was also damaged when a Lankan Naval vessel, allegedly in a deliberate attempt, dashed against it, they said, quoting a fisherman.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nagaland Board of School Education (HSLC) Class 10 Results 2016 to be declared today; check nbsenagaland.com, nagaland.gov.in
- IPL 2016, Match 30: Yusuf Pathan's heroics power Kolkata Knight Riders to five-wicket win over Royal Challengers Bangalore
- Israel says Erez crossing into Gaza to reopen
- Czech Republic OKs 'Czechia' as one-word version of its name
- Officials involved in water tanker scam in drought-hit Maharashtra's Beed suspended