Sri Lankan Navy damages fishing nets of Indian fishermen
Rameswaram: Sri Lankan Naval personnel on Sunday allegedly damaged fishing nets of Indian fishermen, who had ventured into the sea from here.
Fishing nets of 50 boats were damaged when they were fishing near Katchatheevu, officials said.
The front portion of a boat was also damaged when a Lankan Naval vessel, allegedly in a deliberate attempt, dashed against it, they said, quoting a fisherman.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- No trace of IAF's AN-32 aircraft and survivors
- Rio Olympics 2016: NADA to take decision on Narsingh Yadav's fate today
- Intruder who ‘spiked’ wrestler Narsingh Yadav’s food identified: Sources
- China increases soldiers at Ladakh's Pangong Lake
- Madhya Pradesh: Two women assaulted at railway station for carrying beef
- Bezwada Wilson, T M Krishna win Ramon Magsaysay Award
- Caribbean Premier League eyes US ahead of T20 games
- Mayawati slur row: Expelled BJP leader Dayashankar Singh spotted in Jharkhand – See pics
- US mother thrashes daughter on Facebook Live –Know why
- Anuja Chauhan's next novel to be about men in uniform