Sri Lankan Navy damages fishing nets of Indian fishermen
Rameswaram: Sri Lankan Naval personnel on Sunday allegedly damaged fishing nets of Indian fishermen, who had ventured into the sea from here.
Fishing nets of 50 boats were damaged when they were fishing near Katchatheevu, officials said.
The front portion of a boat was also damaged when a Lankan Naval vessel, allegedly in a deliberate attempt, dashed against it, they said, quoting a fisherman.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Olympic bronze medallist Sakshi Malik returns home from Rio to grand welcome!
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?