Sri Lankan Navy damages fishing nets of Indian fishermen
Rameswaram: Sri Lankan Naval personnel on Sunday allegedly damaged fishing nets of Indian fishermen, who had ventured into the sea from here.
Fishing nets of 50 boats were damaged when they were fishing near Katchatheevu, officials said.
The front portion of a boat was also damaged when a Lankan Naval vessel, allegedly in a deliberate attempt, dashed against it, they said, quoting a fisherman.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral