Sunil Joshi murder case: Chargesheet against Pragya filed
Dewas(MP): The Dewas Police have filed a
chargesheet against Sadhvi Pragya Singh Thakur and others in
connection with the murder of RSS worker Sunil Joshi in 2007.
The chargesheet running into 432 pages was filed
yesterday in the First Class Judicial Magistrate (JMFC)
Padmesh Shah`s court, a day after Pragya was formally arrested
at a hospital in Mumbai where she was undergoing treatment.
It contains statements of 124 witnesses and also has
The chargesheet said that Pragya confessed before the
Dewas Police in Mumbai that Joshi was killed because he
misbehaved with her and his overall behaviour was something
not expected by a woman.
She also told the police that Joshi was misusing the
money that came to him from the party and other sources.
Besides Pragya Thakur, the chargesheet names Anand Raj
Kataria, Harshad Solanki, Vasudev Parmar and Ramchandra Patel
as accused in the case.
All of them have been charged under sections 302, 120B,
201 and 34 of the IPC and sections 25 and 27 of the Arms
Two other accused in the case Mehul and Rakesh, both
hailing from Gujarat, are still absconding.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- SC intervenes into Khap panchayat's rape order of two UP sisters, seeks report from Akhilesh govt
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!