Team Anna members to sit on indefinite fast from July 25
Patna: Team Anna members will sit on an indefinite fast at Jantar Mantar in New Delhi on July 25 to kickstart a decisive agitation on the Lokpal bill, its central core committee member Gopal Rai said on Wednesday.
Team Anna members like Arvind Kejriwal and Gopal Sisodia and others will launch an indefinite fast at Jantar Mantar in New Delhi on July 25 as part of the agitation to press for the bill, Rai told reporters.
Simultaneous fast will be held through out the country on that day, he said.
Rai appealed to all sections of the society to lend their their support to the Team Anna in its crusade against corruption by pressurising the centre to enact the Lokpal bill at the earliest.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- Kapil Sharma shares pic with Salman Khan; ‘Comedy Nights...’ to go off air
- Asafa Powell fills Usain Bolt`s shoes and targets personal best