TKA Nair appointed advisor to PM
New Delhi: In a reshuffle in the PMO,
Principal Secretary to the Prime Minister TKA Nair has been
appointed as his advisor while senior bureaucrat Pulok
Chatterji will take Nair`s place.
Nair, a retired IAS of 1963 batch, will hold the
office of advisor with the rank and status of Minister of
State in the Prime Minister`s Office with effect from October
3 till further orders, an official statement said.
Chatterji, a 1974 batch IAS from Uttar Pradesh cadre,
who is presently Executive Director with the World Bank, will
take Nair`s place as Principal Secretary from October 3, it
"His appointment will be co-terminus with the term of
the Prime Minister or till further order whichever is
earlier," the statement said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning
- Ravi Shastri reveals truth behind MS Dhoni's sudden Test retirement!