TKA Nair appointed advisor to PM
New Delhi: In a reshuffle in the PMO,
Principal Secretary to the Prime Minister TKA Nair has been
appointed as his advisor while senior bureaucrat Pulok
Chatterji will take Nair`s place.
Nair, a retired IAS of 1963 batch, will hold the
office of advisor with the rank and status of Minister of
State in the Prime Minister`s Office with effect from October
3 till further orders, an official statement said.
Chatterji, a 1974 batch IAS from Uttar Pradesh cadre,
who is presently Executive Director with the World Bank, will
take Nair`s place as Principal Secretary from October 3, it
"His appointment will be co-terminus with the term of
the Prime Minister or till further order whichever is
earlier," the statement said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands