TMC`s no-confidence a small game: IAC
Kolkata: India Against Corruption(IAC) leader Yogendra Yadav today said the failed attempt by Trinamool Congress to bring a no-confidence motion against the UPA government in Parliament was a `small game` to prove that it is different.
"These are small games played by political parties who want to put up a show in Parliament. They try to show that they are different from others when they are not," the political analyst working with activist Arvind Kejriwal told reporters here.
"There are small differences between TMC and UPA which are exaggerated. I don`t know why should we be interested in these games," he said when asked to comment on TMC`s opposition to FDI in multi-brand retail and other issues.
Kejriwal is scheduled to announce his political party on November 26.
TMC`s no-confidence motion in the Lok Sabha against the UPA government over FDI in retail flopped earlier in the day in the absence of requisite numbers.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
More from Health
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- Is Akhilesh Yadav seeking votes based on development made by Modi govt?
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- UP polls: Polling for fifth phase of Assembly elections today
- UP polls: PM Modi addresses public rally in Mau
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- WATCH: MS Dhoni rips apart bowlers to smash brilliant 129-run knock in Vijay Hazare Trophy
- WATCH: Chris Gayle hits Saeed Ajmal with three huge back-to-back sixes in PSL