Tyres of Air India flight burst after landing in Dibrugarh
Dibrugarh: Two tyres of an Air India flight from Kolkata to Dibrugarh burst while landing at the Mohanbari airport in Assam`s Dibrugarh district on Saurday, but all the 90 passengers on board were safe, airports authority sources said.
After the flight landed at 12:15 pm two tyres of the Boeing aircraft were found punctured, the sources said.
As there was no facility at the airport for repair of the tyres, engineers from Kolkata were flown to Dibrugarh for rectifying the problem, they said.
The flight scheduled to leave at 12:45 pm took off for Kolkata via Dimapur only at 3:30 pm.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi