Tyres of Air India flight burst after landing in Dibrugarh
Dibrugarh: Two tyres of an Air India flight from Kolkata to Dibrugarh burst while landing at the Mohanbari airport in Assam`s Dibrugarh district on Saurday, but all the 90 passengers on board were safe, airports authority sources said.
After the flight landed at 12:15 pm two tyres of the Boeing aircraft were found punctured, the sources said.
As there was no facility at the airport for repair of the tyres, engineers from Kolkata were flown to Dibrugarh for rectifying the problem, they said.
The flight scheduled to leave at 12:45 pm took off for Kolkata via Dimapur only at 3:30 pm.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!