Tyres of Air India flight burst after landing in Dibrugarh
Dibrugarh: Two tyres of an Air India flight from Kolkata to Dibrugarh burst while landing at the Mohanbari airport in Assam`s Dibrugarh district on Saurday, but all the 90 passengers on board were safe, airports authority sources said.
After the flight landed at 12:15 pm two tyres of the Boeing aircraft were found punctured, the sources said.
As there was no facility at the airport for repair of the tyres, engineers from Kolkata were flown to Dibrugarh for rectifying the problem, they said.
The flight scheduled to leave at 12:45 pm took off for Kolkata via Dimapur only at 3:30 pm.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: Police may approach court seeking lie detector test on Shashi Tharoor
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- No liberal approach, mediation or compromise in rape cases: Supreme Court
- Delhi court restrains release of controversial movie 'Mohalla Assi'