Union Minister Dinsha Patel hospitalised
Kochi: Union Minister of State for Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises Dinsha J Patel was on Saturday admitted to the Intensive Care Unit of a private hospital here after he complained of breathlessness and high blood pressure.
Dinsha`s condition was stable now and he would be under observation, Dr Saji, cardiac specialist of the Medical Trust Hospital attending on him said.
He was here to attend a state level workshop on Micro Enterprises and Cluster Development.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ex-Army officers threaten to return JNU degrees against 'anti-national' activities in campus
- Congress leader from Gujarat conspired to implicate Narendra Modi in Ishrat Jahan case: Ex-IB officer
- Really? Is this why Deepika Padukone not open about her alleged relationship with Ranveer Singh?
- JNU row: Congress VP meets protesting students; ABVP raises black flags, shout "Rahul Gandhi Go Back"
- JNU protest: Kejriwal hits out at PM Modi, says targetting innocents will prove costly to him