Union Minister Dinsha Patel hospitalised
Kochi: Union Minister of State for Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises Dinsha J Patel was on Saturday admitted to the Intensive Care Unit of a private hospital here after he complained of breathlessness and high blood pressure.
Dinsha`s condition was stable now and he would be under observation, Dr Saji, cardiac specialist of the Medical Trust Hospital attending on him said.
He was here to attend a state level workshop on Micro Enterprises and Cluster Development.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- No trace of IAF's AN-32 aircraft and survivors
- Rio Olympics 2016: NADA to take decision on Narsingh Yadav's fate today
- Intruder who ‘spiked’ wrestler Narsingh Yadav’s food identified: Sources
- China increases soldiers at Ladakh's Pangong Lake
- Madhya Pradesh: Two women assaulted at railway station for carrying beef
- Memorial for India's 'missile man': Naidu, Parrikar unveil statue of APJ Abdul Kalam in Rameswaram
- Aamir Khan turns host for team 'Dangal'!
- No curfew in Srinagar, continues in south Kashmir
- Cockroach milk – The next big 'superfood' and a fantastic protein supplement?
- NASA explains the case of Ceres' missing large craters- Watch the video!