Union Minister Dinsha Patel hospitalised
Kochi: Union Minister of State for Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises Dinsha J Patel was on Saturday admitted to the Intensive Care Unit of a private hospital here after he complained of breathlessness and high blood pressure.
Dinsha`s condition was stable now and he would be under observation, Dr Saji, cardiac specialist of the Medical Trust Hospital attending on him said.
He was here to attend a state level workshop on Micro Enterprises and Cluster Development.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on the need of 'smart' politics in India
- Panel discussion on the need of 'smart' politics in India - Part II
- Panel discussion on the need of 'smart' politics in India - Part III
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How will business be conducted in the future?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How will business be conducted in the future? - Part II
- Toyota launches new engine facility in Bengaluru
- Rio-bound boxer Manoj Kumar reaches out to PM Narendra Modi – Here's why
- Subramanian Swamy denies targeting Arun Jaitley, says he looks very smart in a coat
- PM Modi launches Smart City projects in Pune, calls it "People's Mission"
- Govinda chose 'The Kapil Sharma show' over 'Comedy Nights Live'—Here's why?