Union Minister Dinsha Patel hospitalised
Kochi: Union Minister of State for Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises Dinsha J Patel was on Saturday admitted to the Intensive Care Unit of a private hospital here after he complained of breathlessness and high blood pressure.
Dinsha`s condition was stable now and he would be under observation, Dr Saji, cardiac specialist of the Medical Trust Hospital attending on him said.
He was here to attend a state level workshop on Micro Enterprises and Cluster Development.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- Lashkar-e-Toiba claims responsibility for Uri attack in posters pasted in Pakistan town