Union Minister Dinsha Patel hospitalised
Kochi: Union Minister of State for Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises Dinsha J Patel was on Saturday admitted to the Intensive Care Unit of a private hospital here after he complained of breathlessness and high blood pressure.
Dinsha`s condition was stable now and he would be under observation, Dr Saji, cardiac specialist of the Medical Trust Hospital attending on him said.
He was here to attend a state level workshop on Micro Enterprises and Cluster Development.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analyzing the reasons behind India's poor performance in Olympic games
- DNA: Analyzing the reasons behind India's poor performance in Olympic games Part-II
- DNA: Analyzing the overburdened of heavy schoolbags on children
- DNA: Analyzing the overburdened of heavy schoolbags on children Part II
- Pakistan's attrocities on Gilgit-Baltistan to Mehbooba's hard hitting attitude on Kashmir violence
- Juergen Klopp disappointed as Liverpool haunted by familiar failings
- Know how much you have to exactly pay for cancelling confirmed Rail e-tickets
- India pivotal power, can tilt Asia the way it wants: MJ Akbar
- Jat association AIJASS warns of fresh agitation
- Indian cargo ship heading for Yemen sinks off Oman: Reports