UPA a mixture of corruption, price rise: Hussain
Patna: BJP national spokesman Syed Shahnawaz
Hussain today launched a scathing attack on the Congress-led
UPA government at the Centre describing it "a mixture of
corruption and price rise."
Talking to reporters here, Hussain alleged that both
corruption and price rise had reached the peak under the
Congress-led UPA government at the Centre.
"It is virtually a mixture or blend of corruption and
price rise," he said adding "the cases of corruption are
coming one after another."
"All the ministries are working at God`s mercy," he
He accused the Centre of discriminating against
non-Congress ruled states.
Hussain said Bihar was pressing for granting of special
status to the state but the Centre was not paying due
attention to the demand.
"The Centre is making necessary allocation of coal
linkages for power projects in Bihar and Bihar is also being
neglected under the Prime Minister Rural Road programme for
the past five years and it is not a good sign for the federal
structure of the country," Hussain, BJP Lok Sabha member from
After the Bihar government made land available for the
study centre of Aligarh Muslim University in Kishanganj, there
is no mention about it in the Central budget, he said adding
Union HRD Minister Kapil Sibal was also ignoring the demand
for setting up the Central university at Motihari in Bihar.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- SC intervenes into Khap panchayat's rape order of two UP sisters, seeks report from Akhilesh govt
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Is it Hardik Patel in this viral MMS Sex Video?