UPA a mixture of corruption, price rise: Hussain
Patna: BJP national spokesman Syed Shahnawaz
Hussain today launched a scathing attack on the Congress-led
UPA government at the Centre describing it "a mixture of
corruption and price rise."
Talking to reporters here, Hussain alleged that both
corruption and price rise had reached the peak under the
Congress-led UPA government at the Centre.
"It is virtually a mixture or blend of corruption and
price rise," he said adding "the cases of corruption are
coming one after another."
"All the ministries are working at God`s mercy," he
He accused the Centre of discriminating against
non-Congress ruled states.
Hussain said Bihar was pressing for granting of special
status to the state but the Centre was not paying due
attention to the demand.
"The Centre is making necessary allocation of coal
linkages for power projects in Bihar and Bihar is also being
neglected under the Prime Minister Rural Road programme for
the past five years and it is not a good sign for the federal
structure of the country," Hussain, BJP Lok Sabha member from
After the Bihar government made land available for the
study centre of Aligarh Muslim University in Kishanganj, there
is no mention about it in the Central budget, he said adding
Union HRD Minister Kapil Sibal was also ignoring the demand
for setting up the Central university at Motihari in Bihar.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
More from Health
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition extremely grave
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- Live: Jayalalithaa dies at 68 after suffering cardiac arrest; mortal remains brought to her official residence
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest
- Jayalalithaa's health condition: Amma critical, nation's political fraternity expresses concern - Who said what