UPSC aspirants protest outside Rajnath Singh`s house
New Delhi: A group of UPSC aspirants on Friday staged a protest outside the residence of Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh here to demand a four-year age relaxation in the examinations of these services.
The protesters also demanded the removal of Civil Services Aptitude Tests (CSATs).
"During Lok Sabha elections, Rajnath had promised us in Allahabad that if BJP came to power, it would give us six-year age relaxation. Today, we have come here to remind him about his promise," a protester said.
Protesters gathered outside Rajnath`s residence this morning and shouted slogans in favour of their demand.
The protest was called off after senior police officials intervened in the matter.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!