UPSC aspirants protest outside Rajnath Singh`s house
New Delhi: A group of UPSC aspirants on Friday staged a protest outside the residence of Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh here to demand a four-year age relaxation in the examinations of these services.
The protesters also demanded the removal of Civil Services Aptitude Tests (CSATs).
"During Lok Sabha elections, Rajnath had promised us in Allahabad that if BJP came to power, it would give us six-year age relaxation. Today, we have come here to remind him about his promise," a protester said.
Protesters gathered outside Rajnath`s residence this morning and shouted slogans in favour of their demand.
The protest was called off after senior police officials intervened in the matter.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'
- Aamir Khan's 12-day mystery: From lauding Modi's 'positive India' to dubbing India as 'intolerant'