Vahanvati, Niira Radia among CBI witnesses in 2G case
New Delhi: Attorney General Goolam E Vahnavati and corporate lobbyist Niira Radia are among the 125 witnesses listed in the CBI chargesheet in the 2G spectrum
The name of government`s top law officer figures as witness number 32 in the CBI chargesheet, while Radia figures in the list in the 44th position.
The first chargesheet in the 2G spectrum allocation scam indicts former Telecom Minister A Raja and eight others and three companies for allegedly causing a loss of around Rs 31,000 crore in the issue of spectrum licences.
The others listed as witnesses in the chargesheet includes over 50 senior government officials, most of them belonging to the telecom ministry.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling