Vahanvati, Niira Radia among CBI witnesses in 2G case
New Delhi: Attorney General Goolam E Vahnavati and corporate lobbyist Niira Radia are among the 125 witnesses listed in the CBI chargesheet in the 2G spectrum
The name of government`s top law officer figures as witness number 32 in the CBI chargesheet, while Radia figures in the list in the 44th position.
The first chargesheet in the 2G spectrum allocation scam indicts former Telecom Minister A Raja and eight others and three companies for allegedly causing a loss of around Rs 31,000 crore in the issue of spectrum licences.
The others listed as witnesses in the chargesheet includes over 50 senior government officials, most of them belonging to the telecom ministry.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ATM virus attack: Users of debit cards under threat!
- J&K govt suspends 12 officials on anti-national activities
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Bhubaneswar fire: Owner of SUM Hospital surrenders
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad