Vahanvati, Niira Radia among CBI witnesses in 2G case
New Delhi: Attorney General Goolam E Vahnavati and corporate lobbyist Niira Radia are among the 125 witnesses listed in the CBI chargesheet in the 2G spectrum
The name of government`s top law officer figures as witness number 32 in the CBI chargesheet, while Radia figures in the list in the 44th position.
The first chargesheet in the 2G spectrum allocation scam indicts former Telecom Minister A Raja and eight others and three companies for allegedly causing a loss of around Rs 31,000 crore in the issue of spectrum licences.
The others listed as witnesses in the chargesheet includes over 50 senior government officials, most of them belonging to the telecom ministry.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dadri lynching: Is Kejriwal spreading poison between Hindus and Muslims?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- Why did Indrani Mukerjea attempt suicide?
- Dadri lynching: Locals stop Arvind Kejriwal from entering Bisara village
- Muslims asked to sprinkle cow urine on body in order to be part of Garba festivities
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ trailer creates a record!
- Indrani Mukerjea's FSL report rules out drug overdose, says no chemicals found in stomach wash
- Lynching case in Dadri: Rahul meets victim Iqlakh's family, says touched by people's desire to maintain harmony
- Muslims banned from Garba in Gujarat's Mandvi; Hindus asked to sprinkle cow urine on themselves