Vahanvati, Niira Radia among CBI witnesses in 2G case
New Delhi: Attorney General Goolam E Vahnavati and corporate lobbyist Niira Radia are among the 125 witnesses listed in the CBI chargesheet in the 2G spectrum
The name of government`s top law officer figures as witness number 32 in the CBI chargesheet, while Radia figures in the list in the 44th position.
The first chargesheet in the 2G spectrum allocation scam indicts former Telecom Minister A Raja and eight others and three companies for allegedly causing a loss of around Rs 31,000 crore in the issue of spectrum licences.
The others listed as witnesses in the chargesheet includes over 50 senior government officials, most of them belonging to the telecom ministry.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBSE Class 10 (Class X Board) Result 2015 on cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in at 2 pm
- GUJCET Results 2015 declared on gseb.org
- Check cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.in for CBSE Class 10 X Board Result at 2 pm
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Centre moves SC against Delhi HC order on LG's powers; hearing on Friday