VHP intl convention to focus on Hindu terror
Panaji: Issues like allegations linking
terrorist activities with Hindu religious organisations will
be the main focus of the VHP international convention, which
begins tomorrow at Ramnathi village, 30 km from here.
Kashmir situation and Ramjanmbhoomi issue will also be
discussed in the convention, VHP leaders said.
Around 400 VHP members from across the globe will
participate in the meeting.
VHP international president Ashok Singhal, international
secretary Pravin Togadia and joint secretary Dinesh Singh are
among the dignitaries who will attend the meet.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- DNA: Analyzing the harmful effects of selfies
- Report of a taxi driver who lends helping hand to patients in Mumbai
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog