VHP intl convention to focus on Hindu terror
Panaji: Issues like allegations linking
terrorist activities with Hindu religious organisations will
be the main focus of the VHP international convention, which
begins tomorrow at Ramnathi village, 30 km from here.
Kashmir situation and Ramjanmbhoomi issue will also be
discussed in the convention, VHP leaders said.
Around 400 VHP members from across the globe will
participate in the meeting.
VHP international president Ashok Singhal, international
secretary Pravin Togadia and joint secretary Dinesh Singh are
among the dignitaries who will attend the meet.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with UPSC topper Ira Singhal's family
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- Watch: Fast N Facts @ 4 pm
- Journalist covering Vyapam scam dies in Madhya Pradesh
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Dawood Ibrahim's surrender offer rejected due to a 'condition', clarifies Sharad Pawar
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- Akshay Singh's death case: MP CM assures fair probe, lambasts Oppn over Vyapam scam