VHP intl convention to focus on Hindu terror
Panaji: Issues like allegations linking
terrorist activities with Hindu religious organisations will
be the main focus of the VHP international convention, which
begins tomorrow at Ramnathi village, 30 km from here.
Kashmir situation and Ramjanmbhoomi issue will also be
discussed in the convention, VHP leaders said.
Around 400 VHP members from across the globe will
participate in the meeting.
VHP international president Ashok Singhal, international
secretary Pravin Togadia and joint secretary Dinesh Singh are
among the dignitaries who will attend the meet.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Congress workers thrash students for showing black flags to Rahul Gandhi in Raebareli
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- India's Balochistan push works, European Parliament warns Pakistan of sanctions over atrocities on Balochi people
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray