VHP intl convention to focus on Hindu terror
Panaji: Issues like allegations linking
terrorist activities with Hindu religious organisations will
be the main focus of the VHP international convention, which
begins tomorrow at Ramnathi village, 30 km from here.
Kashmir situation and Ramjanmbhoomi issue will also be
discussed in the convention, VHP leaders said.
Around 400 VHP members from across the globe will
participate in the meeting.
VHP international president Ashok Singhal, international
secretary Pravin Togadia and joint secretary Dinesh Singh are
among the dignitaries who will attend the meet.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Outrage over Tanmay Bhatt's video mocking Lata Mangeshkar, Sachin Tendulkar
- VHP's women wing Durga Vahini gives arms training to children!
- Heavy rain disrupts flight operations in Delhi
- MP: Liquor mafia attacks police, journalists with weapons
- Attack on African nationals: Gen VK Singh slammed for his statement
- Look who's dining together? Navya SPOTTED with Aryan Khan!
- Watch: Mars makes its closest approach to Earth in 11 years today!
- 27 flights diverted as bad weather triggers chaos in Delhi Airport
- CHSE Odisha 12th (+2) Arts and Commerce Result 2016 is expected to be declared today on 30th May - Check orissaresults.nic.in and chseodisha.nic.in
- Wow! Indian professionals 'most confident' globally, says a survey