VHP intl convention to focus on Hindu terror
Panaji: Issues like allegations linking
terrorist activities with Hindu religious organisations will
be the main focus of the VHP international convention, which
begins tomorrow at Ramnathi village, 30 km from here.
Kashmir situation and Ramjanmbhoomi issue will also be
discussed in the convention, VHP leaders said.
Around 400 VHP members from across the globe will
participate in the meeting.
VHP international president Ashok Singhal, international
secretary Pravin Togadia and joint secretary Dinesh Singh are
among the dignitaries who will attend the meet.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 1 billion reward for PM Modi's arrest
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far
- Maggi row: Delhi registers case against Nestle, Kerala withdraws stock from govt stores
- China ship carrying 458 on board sinks in Yangtze River: Five dead, hundreds missing