VHP wants Modi to clear stand on Ram Temple issue
Bareilly: Vishwa Hindu Parishad (VHP) leader Praveen Tagodia said that his party would support BJP`s prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi only after the Gujarat Chief Minister clarified his stand on the Ram Temple issue.
"VHP will support only those parties, which talk of construction of Ram temple. The party would also have to put it in its manifesto.. Modi should clarify his stand on the issue, if he wants VHP support," Togadia told reporters Thursday evening.
"It`s deplorable for him (Modi), if he does not include the Ram Temple-issue in his speeches," he said, adding that in forthcoming Lok Sabha elections the issue will hot up.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Mumbai High court allows entry of women in Haji Ali Dargah
- DNA: Analysis of fraudulent doctor in Noida treating patients with wrong treatment
- DNA: Analyzing Balochistan's citizens struggle for freedom
- DNA: Two Syrian boys grieving death of brother killed in airstrike
- DNA: Analyzing world's first driverless taxi developed by Singapore company
- US Open 2016: Novak Djokovic, Rafael Nadal drawn for potential semi-final clash
- Long traffic jams may increase risk of cancer!
- Fighters and residents leave besieged Damascus suburb Daraya
- Australian scribe hints weapon data present in leaked Scorpene documents
- Belgian Grand Prix: Dutch teen Max Verstappen leads Red Bull 1-2 in FP2