VHP wants Modi to clear stand on Ram Temple issue
Bareilly: Vishwa Hindu Parishad (VHP) leader Praveen Tagodia said that his party would support BJP`s prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi only after the Gujarat Chief Minister clarified his stand on the Ram Temple issue.
"VHP will support only those parties, which talk of construction of Ram temple. The party would also have to put it in its manifesto.. Modi should clarify his stand on the issue, if he wants VHP support," Togadia told reporters Thursday evening.
"It`s deplorable for him (Modi), if he does not include the Ram Temple-issue in his speeches," he said, adding that in forthcoming Lok Sabha elections the issue will hot up.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- WATCH: Epic Staredown between Goldberg, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar at WWE Raw
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS