VHP wants Modi to clear stand on Ram Temple issue
Bareilly: Vishwa Hindu Parishad (VHP) leader Praveen Tagodia said that his party would support BJP`s prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi only after the Gujarat Chief Minister clarified his stand on the Ram Temple issue.
"VHP will support only those parties, which talk of construction of Ram temple. The party would also have to put it in its manifesto.. Modi should clarify his stand on the issue, if he wants VHP support," Togadia told reporters Thursday evening.
"It`s deplorable for him (Modi), if he does not include the Ram Temple-issue in his speeches," he said, adding that in forthcoming Lok Sabha elections the issue will hot up.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Airtel takes on Reliance Jio yet again; offers 10GB of 4G data at just Rs 259
- Saudi prince Turki Bin Saud Al-Kabir executed for murder in rare case
- Man divorces wife after seeing her first time without make-up!
- China's state media calls LeT 'Pak-based military group', downplays boycott call of Chinese goods in Indian markets
- India can only 'bark', its products can't compete: Chinese state media