Wasnik tells Anna, Ramdev to join politics
Dausa: Union minister Mukul Wasnik on Monday asked social activist Anna Hazare and yoga guru Ramdev to join politics by floating a political party if they have the mass support.
"If they believe they have the mass support, they should join politics by properly forming a political party," he said.
"By doing so, they will come to know whether they have the public support or not," said the Union minister for Social Justice and Empowerment.
Wasnik was speaking at a programme to commemorate the 12th death anniversary of former Union minister Rajesh Pilot in Rajasthan`s Dausa district.
An 18-ft staute of Pilot was also unveiled in Bhanada village on Jaipur-Agra national highway on the occasion.
"Ramdev and Anna are levelling baseless allegations against the government, the Prime Minister and ministers. But, they will have to be answerable to the people," Wasnik said.
Union minister of State for Telecommunications and IT Sachin Pilot, Rajesh Pilot`s son, said his father had carved a place in hearts of the people with his hard work, dedication and love for all.
He appealed to both Meena and Gujjar communities to help restore peace in the area.
Rajasthan Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot and his Haryana counterpoint Bhupinder Singh Hooda were among those present on the occasion.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBSE Class 10 (Class X Board) Result 2015 on cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in at 2 pm
- Check cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.in for CBSE Class 10 X Board Result at 2 pm
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Centre moves SC against Delhi HC order on LG's powers; hearing on Friday
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority