Will BJP back Varun introducing Jan Lokpal: Cong
New Delhi: The Congress on Saturday asked the
opposition BJP whether it will support the Jan Lokpal Bill if
its MP Varun Gandhi introduces the legislation as a private
member`s bill in the Lok Sabha.
"I want to ask BJP a simple question, whether the party
or Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi will extend their support if Varun
Gandhi introduces the bill as a private member`s bill in
Parliament," party spokesperson Abhishek Singhvi told
He, however, refused to comment on Naqvi`s demand for
calling a special session of Parliament to pass the Lokpal
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' releases early morning at 6 am in Mumbai!
- Jharkhand: Zee Media honors ten environmentalists with Green Warrior Award
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley?
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part II
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part III
- AAP has become shelter of comedians not having ideology, says BJP
- Bhagwant Mann must be refrained from entering into Parliament: JD(U)
- Pokemon GO launched in Japan, thousands start hunting and capturing monsters
- Oppressed Dalits will teach a lesson to BJP: Arvind Kejriwal in Gujarat
- Una incident: Dalit victim back in hospital ahead of Rahul Gandhi’s visit under 'political pressure'