‘Will convey changes in fugitives list to Pak’
New Delhi: In the backdrop of two
goof-ups in the most wanted list, Home Secretary GK Pillai on Saturday said India will communicate to Pakistan any possible
updates in the `fugitives list` currently being reviewed by
the CBI and other agencies.
"The review of the entire list which was handed over
is being currently undertaken by the CBI, the NIA and various
agencies. As soon as they are completed, if there are any
corrections to be made, we will make that and then communicate
the same to the Pakistani side," Pillai told reporters on the
sidelines of an event of the para-military BSF.
Pillai also said the investigators are trying to crack
the recent low-intensity blast that occurred outside the Delhi
High Court and said he was "sure" they will come out with
results in the coming days.
"Let us not exaggerate the difficulties (being faced
by probe agencies) because the blast was on the side-road and
very few people have seen who kept the bag there. The Delhi
Police are investigating and I am sure that in the days to
come we will have some results," Pillai said.
Pillai termed the first US-India Homeland Security
dialogue that concluded here yesterday as "excellent".
"We had an excellent round of discussion... we shared
a lot of information... (we have) drawn up a calendar of
activities in terms of various capacity building (measures) as
also sharing of intelligence and I am sure that in the months
to come the results of this increased cooperation will be
seen," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Maysore Maharaja Yaduveer ties knot with princess Trishika of Dungarpur
- India becomes full member of Missile Technology Control Regime
- Singapore Airlines plane catches fire at Changi Airport
- Govt's insensitivity towards Pampore terror attack martyrs leaves nation stunned
- Mysore Maharaja Yaduveer Wadiar ties knot with princess Trishika Singh of Dungarpur, Rajasthan
- New survey reveals why men resort to unprotected sex
- 4.7 magnitude earthquake hits India-Bangladesh border region
- Google pays musical tribute to Bollywood legend RD Burman on his 77th birth anniversary! - See pic
- British EU vote unnerves world leaders and markets
- Copa America final: Chile beat Argentina 4-2 to win title after Lionel Messi misses penalty kick