Zee News Ltd. embraces a new identity
New positioning is a blend of traditional and modern elements
New Delhi: Zee News Ltd., India’s largest news network comprising of eight national and regional channels in its bouquet, Tuesday announced that it has embraced a new philosophy alongwith a new identity.
Zee News Ltd. turns global and will now be Zee Media Corporation Ltd. with a new tag line "Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam - The World is My family".
This shows the organization’s intent to have a global outlook being attached to its roots. To go alongwith these changes a new logo has also been unveiled.
This new positioning identity is a balanced blend of the traditional with modern elements. The words Vasudhaiva Kutmbakam, contain a Devnagri line over them, further enhancing the blend, and also reflecting the media conglomerate’s rich heritage, as well as showcasing its contemporary outlook.
The “Dands” (?? ??) on either side of Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam, amplify the authentic Vedic origin of the ideology.
They also signify the essence of “Completeness”. Another extremely important component of this visual identity is “The Tilak”, which signifies the mark of welcoming someone in your home. This largely speaks on behalf of the brand ZEE, which cherishes the family being built across the globe.
Alok Agrawal, CEO, Zee Media Corporation Ltd. said, “In our journey of over 14 years, we have reached the landmark of 100 million viewers, touching & enriching their lives, making them a part of our family. This new identity is a reflection of our thoughts. We welcome the entire World to be a part of this family.”
“Evolution is necessary as it allows a brand to adapt to the changes in its environment. This is an evolution of the thought at Zee Media Corporation Ltd., where we will share our views much more boldly on a global scale. We henceforth announce to all including our media affiliates, clients and vendors - that we are Indian but international.” Mr Agrawal added.
About Zee Media Corporation Ltd:
Zee Media Corporation Ltd., the largest News Network in India, has a unique cluster of news, current affairs and regional news channels under the banner, including Zee News, Zee Business, Zee Punjab Haryana Himachal, Zee 24 Taas, Zee Madhya Pradesh Chhatisgarh, Zee Uttar Pradesh Uttrakahand, 24 Ghanta & Zee 24 Ghantalu.
The Media powerhouse has comprehensive and more options for the new age news consumer through Zeenews.com – which is one of the fastest growing news websites in India as per Comscore Direct, Google Analytics and has strong social media presence, not only in India but across the globe as well.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Reliance Jio effect: Airtel offers free unlimited local and STD calls with 4G data at Rs 145
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video