`Banned` hookup app Bang With Friends returns to App store under new name
New York: A controversial hookup app called Bang With Friends, which was banned by Apple for its objectionable content, has sufficiently cleaned up its act and is available again under the new name of Down.
According to a news website, the inventors of BWF say that other apps that connect people who want to hook up get away with it because they are marketed as general dating apps.
Despite its new identity, the app still lets users select the Facebook friends they would be interested in messing around with and pairs up matches, the report said.
References to `banging` have been removed, so users now say they are `down,` the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- India's 'original rocket man': Abdul Kalam's phenomenal contribution to Science
- APJ Abdul Kalam: Not Hindu, Not Muslim – Death of an 'Indian'
- Parliament pays tributes to Dr APJ Abdul Kalam, calls him 'real gem' of India