Bizarre website predicts how many times you`ll see parents before they die
Washington: A shocking new website helps users calculate the approximate number of times they are likely to see their parents before they die.
The site, known as See Your Folks, uses 2011 life expectancy data from the World Health Organisation to estimate how much time they have left with their parents.
The website claims that increasing the awareness of death can help us to make the most of our lives.
The web page also asserts that the right kind of reminders can help us focus on what matters, and perhaps make us better people.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Sushma Swaraj ties rakhi to M Venkaiah Naidu
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Indrani Mukerjea's son Mikhail emailed Sheena Bora's resignation letter
- Ten interesting facts about hockey legend Dhyan Chand