Chaplin, Laurel & Hardy, Archies - on Reliance mobile
Mumbai: Reliance mobile subscribers can now browse through their favourite comic characters on the cell phone while on the move.
Reliance Communications has tied up with Cartoon Network to launch Archies series, Charlie Chaplin, Laurel Hardy, Ben 10, Johny Bravo, Dexter`s Laboratory and Powerpuff Girls for its subscribers at Re.1 per day.
"With this, the subscribers can now be transported to the imaginary world of comics at the mere press of a button, especially when they are on the move," Krishna Durba, head, Value Added Service, Reliance Communications, said here Friday.
"As the leader of kids television space, Cartoon Network has consistently offered quality entertainment on the go to ensure an instant and enriching experience beyond the TV screens," said Siddharth Jain, Turner International India Pvt Ltd vice-president and DGM for distribution and business operations of South Asia.
The service is available on both the GSM and CDMA networks of Reliance mobiles and users shall receive one comic strip from each title daily.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Is there no respect for Congress in UP politics?
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics