Chaplin, Laurel & Hardy, Archies - on Reliance mobile
Mumbai: Reliance mobile subscribers can now browse through their favourite comic characters on the cell phone while on the move.
Reliance Communications has tied up with Cartoon Network to launch Archies series, Charlie Chaplin, Laurel Hardy, Ben 10, Johny Bravo, Dexter`s Laboratory and Powerpuff Girls for its subscribers at Re.1 per day.
"With this, the subscribers can now be transported to the imaginary world of comics at the mere press of a button, especially when they are on the move," Krishna Durba, head, Value Added Service, Reliance Communications, said here Friday.
"As the leader of kids television space, Cartoon Network has consistently offered quality entertainment on the go to ensure an instant and enriching experience beyond the TV screens," said Siddharth Jain, Turner International India Pvt Ltd vice-president and DGM for distribution and business operations of South Asia.
The service is available on both the GSM and CDMA networks of Reliance mobiles and users shall receive one comic strip from each title daily.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Common man can kill criminals: Haryana DGP KP Singh
- DNA: Analysis of terror attacks in Baramulla and Kupwara
- DNA: Farooq Abdullah insults national anthem, talks on phone
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?- Part II