Facebook`s V-Day research tells you all about relationships
Washington: If you are looking for love, Facebook says Colorado Springs is the best city.
Facebook, in its latest Valentines Day research has come up with a lot of interesting results like San Francisco residents have the smallest chance of getting into a relationship among people in any of the 50 largest American cities.
According to The Verge, San Francisco is also ranks as the city where single men most outnumber single women, while Memphis ranks as the city where single women most outnumber single men.
Facebook`s research also analysed the duration of Facebook relationships and found that about half of all relationships on the site that have survived three months are likely to survive to four years or longer.
Facebook Data Science team`s Bogdan State said that the summer months from May to July is the top season for breakups, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Onam Bumper Lottery/Kerala Thiruvonam Bumper-2016 BR-51 draw result declared - Here is the winning ticket number
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- MNS ultimatum to Pakistani actors: Leave India in 48-hour deadline
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31