Facebook`s V-Day research tells you all about relationships
Washington: If you are looking for love, Facebook says Colorado Springs is the best city.
Facebook, in its latest Valentines Day research has come up with a lot of interesting results like San Francisco residents have the smallest chance of getting into a relationship among people in any of the 50 largest American cities.
According to The Verge, San Francisco is also ranks as the city where single men most outnumber single women, while Memphis ranks as the city where single women most outnumber single men.
Facebook`s research also analysed the duration of Facebook relationships and found that about half of all relationships on the site that have survived three months are likely to survive to four years or longer.
Facebook Data Science team`s Bogdan State said that the summer months from May to July is the top season for breakups, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- 'Remembering Dr APJ Abdul Kalam' - President Pranab Mukherjee's photo tribute on Twitter
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway