Google set to move hi-tech mysterious Barge off San Francisco Bay
Washington: Google will reportedly move its mysterious hi-tech Barge off the San Francisco Bay within a period of one month.
The barge that was made out of dozens of shipping containers built atop a freight barge will be moving the barge project elsewhere.
According to Cnet, the San Francisco Bay Conservation and Development Commission (BCDC) had determined that Google needed a permit to work on the project, and in its early-February letter, it gave the company a 35-day grace period to either apply for such a permit, move, or begin paying fines.
Google has apparently decided to move the barge in order to steer clear of penalties that could top out at 30,000 dollars.
- DNA: When will Muslim women get freedom from triple divorce?
- NHRC issues notice to Rajasthan government over death of 11 children in home
- Delhi: 10-year-old boy dies due to overdose of Vitamin D
- Haryana: Groom injured in celebratory firing at wedding in Hissar
- Phase V of West Bengal Assembly polls starts today
- Tajikistan bans Russian-style surnames for children
- S&P keeps UK on triple-A rating, says expects no Brexit
- Google Translate turns 10: Five interesting things you want to know about it
- IPL 2016: Rising Pune Supergiants fail yet again as Gujarat Lions continue strong run in maiden season
- AgustaWestland deal: Centre rejects charge that PM Modi struck deal with Italy