International Women’s Day: Google pays tribute through doodle
New Delhi: As the world celebrates the International Women’s Day, Google has its way of paying tribute to the fairer sex as it commemorates its 102nd anniversary today. Each year, International Women’s Day is celebrated on March 8.
For this year, the Google has its doodle depicting 27 faces of women from across the world. While, the shape of the Google logo emerges in the gaps between the faces, interestingly, the International Women’s Day doodle has the face of an Indian woman with a little red bindi on her forehead which features in a fascinating way.
Last year, International Women’s Day overlapped with Holi and, hence, the Women’s Day doodle had a Holi-like feel about it.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Rafiabad encounter ends with one terrorist dead; an Army jawan also martyred
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India