International Women’s Day: Google pays tribute through doodle
New Delhi: As the world celebrates the International Women’s Day, Google has its way of paying tribute to the fairer sex as it commemorates its 102nd anniversary today. Each year, International Women’s Day is celebrated on March 8.
For this year, the Google has its doodle depicting 27 faces of women from across the world. While, the shape of the Google logo emerges in the gaps between the faces, interestingly, the International Women’s Day doodle has the face of an Indian woman with a little red bindi on her forehead which features in a fascinating way.
Last year, International Women’s Day overlapped with Holi and, hence, the Women’s Day doodle had a Holi-like feel about it.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, asked to leave India
- Panel discussion on the need of Pakistan's ambassador in India
- Ceasefire violations by Pak: Should India carry out surgical strike part-II?
- DNA: Zee Media's campaign to celebrate Diwali with soldier's family
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- UPA govt thought of attacking Lashkar HQ, training camps after 26/11 strike, claims ex-NSA Shivshankar Menon
- VIRAL VIDEO: Damn cute! Why this 9-week-old's full head of hair is shocking the internet - WATCH