International Women’s Day: Google pays tribute through doodle
New Delhi: As the world celebrates the International Women’s Day, Google has its way of paying tribute to the fairer sex as it commemorates its 102nd anniversary today. Each year, International Women’s Day is celebrated on March 8.
For this year, the Google has its doodle depicting 27 faces of women from across the world. While, the shape of the Google logo emerges in the gaps between the faces, interestingly, the International Women’s Day doodle has the face of an Indian woman with a little red bindi on her forehead which features in a fascinating way.
Last year, International Women’s Day overlapped with Holi and, hence, the Women’s Day doodle had a Holi-like feel about it.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- PM Modi breaks silence on Dadri lynching incident
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands