International Women’s Day: Google pays tribute through doodle
New Delhi: As the world celebrates the International Women’s Day, Google has its way of paying tribute to the fairer sex as it commemorates its 102nd anniversary today. Each year, International Women’s Day is celebrated on March 8.
For this year, the Google has its doodle depicting 27 faces of women from across the world. While, the shape of the Google logo emerges in the gaps between the faces, interestingly, the International Women’s Day doodle has the face of an Indian woman with a little red bindi on her forehead which features in a fascinating way.
Last year, International Women’s Day overlapped with Holi and, hence, the Women’s Day doodle had a Holi-like feel about it.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 11-year old Odisha boy to get football training at Bayern Munich in Germany
- China warns India against deploying BrahMos cruise missile in Arunachal Pradesh
- One killed in TV channel office attack in Karachi
- Gujarat: Journalist working for local daily found dead in his Junagadh office
- Watch: How floods throw normal life out of gear across country