Monopoly fans to decide own `house rules` on Facebook
Washington: Hasbro is reportedly letting Facebook users decide the "house rules" of Monopoly in an attempt to bring back the lost popularity of the game.
The game company is coming up with " house rules" edition of the board game that will allow Monopoly fans to play with their own rules.
According to the Verge, from April 3 onward, Facebook users will be free to vote for a different house rule for the next ten days, featured on the Monopoly Facebook page.
While the options available will include things like freezing assets so that one does not earn rent money while in jail, or forcing players to go around the board once before they can actually start buying property, new rules will also be featured in the main Monopoly game guide starting next year.
Meanwhile, the company also said that the official Monopoly rules will not change.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Heart-wrenching reality of Kashmiri pandits
- DNA: Bengaluru's Mount Carmel college students show country's ideology to Rahul Gandhi
- DNA: Aamir Khan clarifies his love towards nation but sticks to previous statement
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- DNA: America standing against old nemesis Russia rather than ISIS
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- 10 interesting facts about Constitution which every Indian must know