Now, a website that tells you all about your office in advance!
Melbourne: The website works like a search engine, using technology barriers and a process to ensure community guidelines for the reviews, the Sydney Morning Herald reported.
"We`re looking at a change that is about people sharing information online and being open to do so. We`ve gone to great pains to protect user anonymity but also to control the quality of the reviews," InsideTrak founder and chief executive Mike Larsen, said.
According to the report, recent reviews includes a "NO GO ZONE" from one reviewer for the Australian College of Dermatologists in Rhodes, NSW, which received only one star out of a possible five, while on the other hand, mining giant Rio Tinto`s iron ore business in Perth scored 4.5.
Larsen said he was optimistic that the website would also have an impact on how employers manage workplaces.
"Right now when someone goes to look for a job they really just get the employer`s perspective. This is really to help answer the question `what`s it really like to work there`," he said.
"It actually is really starting to create a much more open dialogue about what is happening in the workplace and my belief is that it will help people to make informed decisions about where they work and who they hire," Larsen added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- Exclusive: Srinagar freezes at minus 3; common man struggles for basic commodities
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- LIVE: Donald Trump takes charge as 45th President of US; Barack Obama thanks supporters