Now, a website that tells you all about your office in advance!
Melbourne: The website works like a search engine, using technology barriers and a process to ensure community guidelines for the reviews, the Sydney Morning Herald reported.
"We`re looking at a change that is about people sharing information online and being open to do so. We`ve gone to great pains to protect user anonymity but also to control the quality of the reviews," InsideTrak founder and chief executive Mike Larsen, said.
According to the report, recent reviews includes a "NO GO ZONE" from one reviewer for the Australian College of Dermatologists in Rhodes, NSW, which received only one star out of a possible five, while on the other hand, mining giant Rio Tinto`s iron ore business in Perth scored 4.5.
Larsen said he was optimistic that the website would also have an impact on how employers manage workplaces.
"Right now when someone goes to look for a job they really just get the employer`s perspective. This is really to help answer the question `what`s it really like to work there`," he said.
"It actually is really starting to create a much more open dialogue about what is happening in the workplace and my belief is that it will help people to make informed decisions about where they work and who they hire," Larsen added.
- The dew drop of Saturn – See pic!
- LeEco to launch Made in India phone in its event today?
- Ahead of PM Modi's US visit, USCIRF report says 'intolerance has risen in India'
- Gold price eyes $1,300 again as weaker dollar, fund inflows support
- Kerala law student raped, murdered at home: Read chilling details of post-mortem report here