Now, couples get their own `Facebook page`
New Delhi: Social networking giant Facebook has launched a new feature named ` couples pages` that allows people to chronicle their relationship on the site.
Couples can post every event attended together, every picture and every post onto one page. Facebook also revealed a similar service for friends so that singletons shouldn`t feel left out.
The firm said the new pages would allow users to see exactly which moments and pictures they have shared with friends on a single page, the Daily Mail reports.
"Starting today, we`re introducing a new layout for friendship pages," said Facebook`s Arun Vijayvergiya.
"Friendship pages combine posts, photos and events that you and another person have shared. Click the gear menu at the top of a friend`s timeline to see a friendship page," he said.
"If you`ve listed yourself as in a relationship with someone, you can also visit facebook.com/us to see the friendship page you share with that person," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Delhi's graduate beggar – The amount he earns will shock you!