Now, couples get their own `Facebook page`
New Delhi: Social networking giant Facebook has launched a new feature named ` couples pages` that allows people to chronicle their relationship on the site.
Couples can post every event attended together, every picture and every post onto one page. Facebook also revealed a similar service for friends so that singletons shouldn`t feel left out.
The firm said the new pages would allow users to see exactly which moments and pictures they have shared with friends on a single page, the Daily Mail reports.
"Starting today, we`re introducing a new layout for friendship pages," said Facebook`s Arun Vijayvergiya.
"Friendship pages combine posts, photos and events that you and another person have shared. Click the gear menu at the top of a friend`s timeline to see a friendship page," he said.
"If you`ve listed yourself as in a relationship with someone, you can also visit facebook.com/us to see the friendship page you share with that person," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan
- 'Intolerance brigade' attacks Zee News' #FatehKaFatwa host Tarek Fateh - WATCH