Now, couples get their own `Facebook page`
New Delhi: Social networking giant Facebook has launched a new feature named ` couples pages` that allows people to chronicle their relationship on the site.
Couples can post every event attended together, every picture and every post onto one page. Facebook also revealed a similar service for friends so that singletons shouldn`t feel left out.
The firm said the new pages would allow users to see exactly which moments and pictures they have shared with friends on a single page, the Daily Mail reports.
"Starting today, we`re introducing a new layout for friendship pages," said Facebook`s Arun Vijayvergiya.
"Friendship pages combine posts, photos and events that you and another person have shared. Click the gear menu at the top of a friend`s timeline to see a friendship page," he said.
"If you`ve listed yourself as in a relationship with someone, you can also visit facebook.com/us to see the friendship page you share with that person," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput wedding: Check out their first picture as a couple!
- No bomb found on Turkish Airlines flight which made emergency landing in Delhi
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation
- Amartya Sen says Modi govt ousted him from Nalanda University
- Wimbledon 2015: Sania Mirza, Rohan Bopanna through to quarters, Paes' campaign ends