Now, couples get their own `Facebook page`
New Delhi: Social networking giant Facebook has launched a new feature named ` couples pages` that allows people to chronicle their relationship on the site.
Couples can post every event attended together, every picture and every post onto one page. Facebook also revealed a similar service for friends so that singletons shouldn`t feel left out.
The firm said the new pages would allow users to see exactly which moments and pictures they have shared with friends on a single page, the Daily Mail reports.
"Starting today, we`re introducing a new layout for friendship pages," said Facebook`s Arun Vijayvergiya.
"Friendship pages combine posts, photos and events that you and another person have shared. Click the gear menu at the top of a friend`s timeline to see a friendship page," he said.
"If you`ve listed yourself as in a relationship with someone, you can also visit facebook.com/us to see the friendship page you share with that person," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBSE Class 10 (Class X Board) Result 2015 on cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in at 2 pm
- GUJCET Results 2015 declared on gseb.org
- Check cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.in for CBSE Class 10 X Board Result at 2 pm
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Centre moves SC against Delhi HC order on LG's powers; hearing on Friday