Twitter revamps profile pages, borrows new look from Facebook
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Micro-blogging site Twitter on Wednesday rolled out a new look which which resembles a little like the Facebook page.
The new profile lets users display a bigger picture and manage the header like Facebook`s display picture and cover photo.
At the top of the page, information on the number of tweets, photos/videos posted, people followed by the users and their own followers will be displayed.
Twitter showed off the redesign on the official accounts of high-profile people and celebrities such as that of US First Lady Michelle Obama at @flotus and music stars @JohnLegend and @Weezer.
People who join Twitter will see the new layout, while existing Twitter users will receive it over the coming weeks, according to a Twitter blog post on Tuesday.
(With Agencies inputs)
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai
- People storm to watch Salman Khan's 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' in Pakistan, leave hall teary-eyed