Twitter revamps profile pages, borrows new look from Facebook
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Micro-blogging site Twitter on Wednesday rolled out a new look which which resembles a little like the Facebook page.
The new profile lets users display a bigger picture and manage the header like Facebook`s display picture and cover photo.
At the top of the page, information on the number of tweets, photos/videos posted, people followed by the users and their own followers will be displayed.
Twitter showed off the redesign on the official accounts of high-profile people and celebrities such as that of US First Lady Michelle Obama at @flotus and music stars @JohnLegend and @Weezer.
People who join Twitter will see the new layout, while existing Twitter users will receive it over the coming weeks, according to a Twitter blog post on Tuesday.
(With Agencies inputs)
- J&K: Teams named after militants in cricket tournament
- Laser walls activated along Indo-Pak border to keep vigil against terrorists
- Haji Ali Dargah row: Trupti Desai wants support of Aamir, Salman, SRK
- ISRO successfully launches IRNSS-1G into the orbit
- IRNSS-1G launch: It's a great gift to people of India from scientists, says PM Modi
- Indian Regional Navigation Satellite System (IRNSS): 10 things you must know!
- India will be 'Congress-free' if BJP keeps nation 'drought-free': Sanjay Raut
- AgustaWestland VVIP chopper scam: Parent firm Finmeccanica yet to be formally blacklisted, says report
- PCB clears Younis Khan after accepting his apology
- Check cgbse.nic.in, www.cgbse.net for Chhattisgarh Board CGBSE 10th X Class High School (HS) Exam Results 2016