Twitter revamps profile pages, borrows new look from Facebook
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Micro-blogging site Twitter on Wednesday rolled out a new look which which resembles a little like the Facebook page.
The new profile lets users display a bigger picture and manage the header like Facebook`s display picture and cover photo.
At the top of the page, information on the number of tweets, photos/videos posted, people followed by the users and their own followers will be displayed.
Twitter showed off the redesign on the official accounts of high-profile people and celebrities such as that of US First Lady Michelle Obama at @flotus and music stars @JohnLegend and @Weezer.
People who join Twitter will see the new layout, while existing Twitter users will receive it over the coming weeks, according to a Twitter blog post on Tuesday.
(With Agencies inputs)
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Govt doesn't want you to even watch porn in private, blocks over 800 sites
- Personality check: What is the colour of your eyes?