Twitter testing new web page to give Facebook-like redesign
Zee Media Bureau
Washington: Micro-blogging service Twitter is reportedly working on its home page to make it resemble Facebook.
As per reports, the new avatar of Twitter will depict big photos, tile-styled layout, pop-up notifications with fields for easy replies for direct messages sent through the platform and biography placed in a nice manner on the left side of the page which gives it a more Facebook kind of look and feel.
Not just this, other features that now users will notice is the usage of cover pictures just like we have in Facebook.
However, this new web layout will only affect the desktop version of Twitter, making the tweets larger.
Previously, Facebook has borrowed several features from Twitter in the past.
(With Agency inputs)
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Ayodhya dispute: SC asks parties to solve matter amicably, offers mediation
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- Sunil Grover responds to Kapil Sharma’s ‘sorry’ tweet, says ‘don’t act like a God’
- This fiery speech by Yogi Adityanath in Parliament on communal riots is setting internet on fire - MUST WATCH
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Team Yogi Adityanath: List of Yogi's ministers with their portfolios - Check who got what