Twitter testing new web page to give Facebook-like redesign
Zee Media Bureau
Washington: Micro-blogging service Twitter is reportedly working on its home page to make it resemble Facebook.
As per reports, the new avatar of Twitter will depict big photos, tile-styled layout, pop-up notifications with fields for easy replies for direct messages sent through the platform and biography placed in a nice manner on the left side of the page which gives it a more Facebook kind of look and feel.
Not just this, other features that now users will notice is the usage of cover pictures just like we have in Facebook.
However, this new web layout will only affect the desktop version of Twitter, making the tweets larger.
Previously, Facebook has borrowed several features from Twitter in the past.
(With Agency inputs)
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive chat with Ranchi's visually challenged singer Tumpa Kumari
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- Kailash Vijayvargiya on Akshay Singh's death: Is a journalist bigger than me?
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- DNA: Growing Russia-China ties a concern for India
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Mass failure in DU exam: HRD Minister Smriti Irani asks officials to enquire
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation
- Vyapam scam: After over 45 deaths, can Shivraj Singh Chouhan resist CBI probe?