Twitter testing new web page to give Facebook-like redesign
Zee Media Bureau
Washington: Micro-blogging service Twitter is reportedly working on its home page to make it resemble Facebook.
As per reports, the new avatar of Twitter will depict big photos, tile-styled layout, pop-up notifications with fields for easy replies for direct messages sent through the platform and biography placed in a nice manner on the left side of the page which gives it a more Facebook kind of look and feel.
Not just this, other features that now users will notice is the usage of cover pictures just like we have in Facebook.
However, this new web layout will only affect the desktop version of Twitter, making the tweets larger.
Previously, Facebook has borrowed several features from Twitter in the past.
(With Agency inputs)
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition extremely grave
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest
- Jayalalithaa's health condition: Amma critical, nation's political fraternity expresses concern - Who said what
- RBI to issue new Rs 20, Rs 50 notes; old notes to remain legal tender