West Bengal government to launch online file clearing system
Kolkata: The West Bengal finance department will Wednesday launch a computerised central clearing system (CCCS) to facilitate orderly physical dispatch of files to various administrative departments.
Principal Secretary H.K. Dwivedi said in an order that all the files meant for dispatch from the finance department will be sent to the CCCS using online workflow-based File and Letter Tracking System available at the department portal.
A text message alert that the files have been dispatched by the finance department cell will be automatically sent to the secretaries of the concerned departments.
The files, after receipt, will be retained at CCS cell for handing over to the messengers of the administrative department. In case a file is not physically collected, it will be dispatched through speed post.
The secretaries of the departments concerned, can also view online the list of files which are ready for physical collection from CCS cell.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi