West Bengal government to launch online file clearing system
Kolkata: The West Bengal finance department will Wednesday launch a computerised central clearing system (CCCS) to facilitate orderly physical dispatch of files to various administrative departments.
Principal Secretary H.K. Dwivedi said in an order that all the files meant for dispatch from the finance department will be sent to the CCCS using online workflow-based File and Letter Tracking System available at the department portal.
A text message alert that the files have been dispatched by the finance department cell will be automatically sent to the secretaries of the concerned departments.
The files, after receipt, will be retained at CCS cell for handing over to the messengers of the administrative department. In case a file is not physically collected, it will be dispatched through speed post.
The secretaries of the departments concerned, can also view online the list of files which are ready for physical collection from CCS cell.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena's diary reveals disturbed relationship with parents: DNA reports
- Shameless cheating in exams, when will Bihar learn?
- Setback for Air India as 30 Boeing 787 Dreamliner pilots resign
- Sheena case: Indrani quizzed jointly with Peter, denies killing daughter
- Trade unions` strike hits normal life across India
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Parineeti Chopra turns 'sexy pari' for sizzling photo-shoot