West Bengal government to launch online file clearing system
Kolkata: The West Bengal finance department will Wednesday launch a computerised central clearing system (CCCS) to facilitate orderly physical dispatch of files to various administrative departments.
Principal Secretary H.K. Dwivedi said in an order that all the files meant for dispatch from the finance department will be sent to the CCCS using online workflow-based File and Letter Tracking System available at the department portal.
A text message alert that the files have been dispatched by the finance department cell will be automatically sent to the secretaries of the concerned departments.
The files, after receipt, will be retained at CCS cell for handing over to the messengers of the administrative department. In case a file is not physically collected, it will be dispatched through speed post.
The secretaries of the departments concerned, can also view online the list of files which are ready for physical collection from CCS cell.
- ISRO successfully launches IRNSS-1G into the orbit
- IRNSS-1G launch: It's a great gift to people of India from scientists, says PM Modi
- Why should religion become a basis to fight for women's rights?
- Why should religion become a basis to fight for women's rights? - Part II
- Why should religion become a basis to fight for women's rights? - Part III
- Sniffing rosemary helps improve brain power of old people
- After Uyghur activist Dolkun Isa, India cancels visa of Tiananmen activist Lu Jinghua
- MUST WATCH: Amazing speech by BJP MP Navjot Singh Sidhu blasting Congress
- Sony swings to $1.4 bn annual profit as PlayStation sales soar
- Centre, CBSE propose NEET schedule; exam may be conducted in two phases