Arunachal parliamentary secretaries allocated portfolios
Itanagar: Arunachal Pradesh Chief Minister Nabam Tuki has allocated portfolios to the newly appointed parliamentary secretaries who took oath and secrecy of office on June 6.
The chief minister allocated the portfolios yesterday and also appointed youth leader Bamang Felix as the government spokesman, an official communique said today.
C T Mein was allocated environment and forest, Punji Mara rural development and panchayati raj, Phosum Khimhun geology and mines, trade and commerce, Jomde Kena transport and state transport services, Techi Kaso urban development, housing, town planning, additional charge of land management and Bamang Felix was given charge of education and information and public relations and printing, the communique added.
Jambey Tashi was allocated rural works department, Likha Saaya got the important home with additional charges of sports and youth affairs, Markio Tado food and civil supplies, legal, meteorology and consumer affairs, Phurpa Tsering hydropower, Kumsi Sidisow public heath engineering and water supply, Alo Libang public works department and Karya Bagang was given the charge of women and child development, social justice & empowerment and tribal affairs along with additional charge of fisheries.
The other parliamentary secretaries allotted portfolios are Tapuk Taku tax and excise, Gum Tayeng water resources development, Mama Natung tourism, Mutchu Mithi horticulture and Tatung Jamoh is the new parliamentary secretary for industries, the communique added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt
- Congress 'weak' to stop Modi; Rahul 'out of touch' with reality: Hansraj Bhardwaj