Arunachal studying Mizoram`s NLUP project
Aizawl: The Nabam Tuki government in Arunachal Pradesh is studying Mizoram Chief Minister`s New Land Use Policy being implemented in Mizoram as it wants to implement NLUP like projects in Arunachal Pradesh.
An official statement on Tuesday said that Arunachal Pradesh State Land Use Board Director Joram Puppa was in Aizawl to study how the Mizoram government implemented the New Land Use Policy (NLUP), the flagship programme of the Congress government.
The statement said that Puppa met R. Selthuama, Chairman of the NLUP Implementing Board, officials of the NLUP Marketing Cell and line department on Monday.
Lal Thanhawla instructed the NLUP Implementing Board officials and all the other people involved in the implementation of the NLUP to extend all possible cooperation to Puppa.
Puppa said that the Arunachal Pradesh government wanted to implement the NLUP-like project called the Integrated Socio-Economic Programme` in that state and had approached the Planning Commission and the Central leaders for funding.
He asked the Mizoram government to enlighten him so that the Arunachal Pradesh government would smoothly implement the programme, the statement added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan