Barin Ghosh to take oath as Chief Justice of Sikkim HC
Gangtok: Justice Barin Ghosh will be
sworn in tomorrow as the Chief Justice of the Sikkim High
He will be sworn in at 1700 hours by the Acting
Governor M K Narayan at the Raj Bhawan, official sources said.
Justice Ghosh who was Chief Justice of the Jammu and
Kashmir High Court was already in the state capital.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: 8-year-old boy dies after falling into pothole
- Woman commits suicide in UP after posting message on social media
- Nirbhaya gang-rape convict Vinay Sharma attempts suicide in Tihar Jail
- Rajnath Singh, Mehbooba Mufti hold joint press conference on Kashmir violence
- Will appoint nodal officer for Kashmiris: Rajnath Singh
- Attack on Kabul`s American University ends as attackers killed
- Colombia announces historic peace pact
- Aamir Khan's '3 Idiots' sequel on the cards? Here's what Rajkumar Hirani has to say!
- 'Nirbhaya' gang-rape: Convict Vinay Sharma attempts suicide in Tihar Jail, admitted to hospital
- Iranian Navy in `unsafe` intercept of US destroyer: Defense official