Barin Ghosh to take oath as Chief Justice of Sikkim HC
Gangtok: Justice Barin Ghosh will be
sworn in tomorrow as the Chief Justice of the Sikkim High
He will be sworn in at 1700 hours by the Acting
Governor M K Narayan at the Raj Bhawan, official sources said.
Justice Ghosh who was Chief Justice of the Jammu and
Kashmir High Court was already in the state capital.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Parrikar hits out at Nawaz Sharif, says India doesn't need advice about troops in Siachen
- Prefer to ignore what Nawaz Sharif said at UN, says Manohar Parrikar
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- 2nd T20I: India vs South Africa - Preview