Barin Ghosh to take oath as Chief Justice of Sikkim HC
Gangtok: Justice Barin Ghosh will be
sworn in tomorrow as the Chief Justice of the Sikkim High
He will be sworn in at 1700 hours by the Acting
Governor M K Narayan at the Raj Bhawan, official sources said.
Justice Ghosh who was Chief Justice of the Jammu and
Kashmir High Court was already in the state capital.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- Pakistan releases 163 Indian fishermen as goodwill gesture
- Drishyam earns Rs 17 cr in 2 days, Bajrangi clocks Rs 283 cr
- Two Indians freed from ISIS captivity in Libya to head home, fate of other two unknown
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'