Barin Ghosh to take oath as Chief Justice of Sikkim HC
Gangtok: Justice Barin Ghosh will be
sworn in tomorrow as the Chief Justice of the Sikkim High
He will be sworn in at 1700 hours by the Acting
Governor M K Narayan at the Raj Bhawan, official sources said.
Justice Ghosh who was Chief Justice of the Jammu and
Kashmir High Court was already in the state capital.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Denims style guide for men, women
- Hyderabad police mulls ''designated driver'' concept to check drunken driving
- British PM Theresa May rules out post-Brexit Irish border control
- AAP to petition HC over 'false' cases used to 'frame' its MLAs
- Hair-raising CCTV footage: MP labourer touches high-voltage live electric wire – See what happens next