Bijan Das new Tripura Advocate General
Agartala: Gauhati High Court`s senior lawyer Bijan Das has been appointed the advocate general of Tripura, Chief Minister Manik Sarkar said here on Wednesday.
Das, a resident of Assam, replaced Dipak Prakash Kundu, who resigned on health grounds.
"Bijan Das has been practising law at the Gauhati High Court for the past 40 years," Sarkar told reporters.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees - Part II
- Monsoon havoc: Delhi lacks proper drainage system
- SC rejects plea seeking ban on WhatsApp messaging app
- 7th Pay Commission: Cabinet approves pay hike for govt employees
- Fed up of shifting matches, BCCI plans to build own stadium in Delhi: Report
- Modish beauty! Anushka Sharma goes black for 'Sultan' promotions
- EU meets without Britain for first time since Brexit vote
- US, South Korea, Japan hold first anti-North Korea missile drill
- India's new developed surface-to-air missile likely to be test-launched today