Bijan Das new Tripura Advocate General
Agartala: Gauhati High Court`s senior lawyer Bijan Das has been appointed the advocate general of Tripura, Chief Minister Manik Sarkar said here on Wednesday.
Das, a resident of Assam, replaced Dipak Prakash Kundu, who resigned on health grounds.
"Bijan Das has been practising law at the Gauhati High Court for the past 40 years," Sarkar told reporters.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- Lashkar-e-Toiba claims responsibility for Uri attack in posters pasted in Pakistan town
- Naya Bazar explosion: Home Ministry seeks report from Delhi Police; one dead, 5 injured