Bijan Das new Tripura Advocate General
Agartala: Gauhati High Court`s senior lawyer Bijan Das has been appointed the advocate general of Tripura, Chief Minister Manik Sarkar said here on Wednesday.
Das, a resident of Assam, replaced Dipak Prakash Kundu, who resigned on health grounds.
"Bijan Das has been practising law at the Gauhati High Court for the past 40 years," Sarkar told reporters.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city