BJP for creation of separate municipal secretariats
Itanagar: The BJP in Arunachal Pradesh today called for early creation of separate municipal secretariats, and for issuing of gazette notification for the municipal ward committee chairpersons by the state government.
Following a meeting of the party`s municipal councilors here, it also demanded the government to notify the urban programmes and guidelines issued by the Centre to the state governments from time to time.
The party further demanded that the state government should clarify or notify the revenue sharing between municipal bodies and the government to ensure effective functionality of the municipalities, a party release said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Guess who just got Rs 48 lakh Jaguar car - Lok Sabha Speaker Sumitra Mahajan!
- Watch: Incredible view of the Suez Canal, Egypt!
- Now, anyone can meet PM Narendra Modi – know how
- India-origin student tops CBSE class 12 result in Singapore
- Trump's San Diego rally draws more than 1,000 chanting protesters