BJP for creation of separate municipal secretariats
Itanagar: The BJP in Arunachal Pradesh today called for early creation of separate municipal secretariats, and for issuing of gazette notification for the municipal ward committee chairpersons by the state government.
Following a meeting of the party`s municipal councilors here, it also demanded the government to notify the urban programmes and guidelines issued by the Centre to the state governments from time to time.
The party further demanded that the state government should clarify or notify the revenue sharing between municipal bodies and the government to ensure effective functionality of the municipalities, a party release said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- Bollywood pays respect to Dr APJ Abdul Kalam