Blast in Manipur
Last Updated: Tuesday, October 9, 2012 - 15:04
Imphal: A bomb blast took place at Koirengei in Manipur`s Imphal West district at 10.50 am on Tuesday.
Police said the bomb was planted allegedly by insurgents on the roadside.
There was, however, no report of any casualty, the police added.
First Published: Tuesday, October 9, 2012 - 15:04
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Are political parties playing vote politics in the name of cow-security? - Part V
- Narsingh Yadav doping controversy: Who's to blame?
- Narsingh Yadav doping controversy: Who's to blame? - Part II
- NADA likely to declare verdict on wrestler Narsingh Yadav's doping case on Thursday
- DNA: Analysis of crime, fraud and corruption during election in POK
- Shot putter Inderjeet Singh passes second dope test; NADA awaits July 10 and 11 results
- US Presidential Elections: I've nothing to do with Russia, says Donald Trump as Democrats accuse Moscow of helping him
- M&M incorporates Mahindra Airways as wholly-owned subsidiary
- Airtel proposes Rs 30 crore annual package to Sunil Mittal
- Chinese soldiers spotted in Uttarakhand's Chamoli; defence ministry says 'no incursion'