Blast in Manipur
Last Updated: Tuesday, October 9, 2012 - 15:04
Imphal: A bomb blast took place at Koirengei in Manipur`s Imphal West district at 10.50 am on Tuesday.
Police said the bomb was planted allegedly by insurgents on the roadside.
There was, however, no report of any casualty, the police added.
First Published: Tuesday, October 9, 2012 - 15:04
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Delhi's graduate beggar – The amount he earns will shock you!