Blast in Manipur
Last Updated: Tuesday, October 9, 2012 - 15:04
Imphal: A bomb blast took place at Koirengei in Manipur`s Imphal West district at 10.50 am on Tuesday.
Police said the bomb was planted allegedly by insurgents on the roadside.
There was, however, no report of any casualty, the police added.
First Published: Tuesday, October 9, 2012 - 15:04
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah Part II
- Uttarakhand: MBBS students builds toilets in a village in Rishikesh
- Digital detox helps to get rid of smartphones addiction
- Watch: Syrian boys crying, hugging each other after their brother is killed in airstrike