Governors of Arunachal Pradesh, Assam meet
Itanagar: Arunachal Pradesh Governor Gen (Retd) JJ Singh on Friday met his Assam counterpart JB Patnaik at Guwahati on various issues pertaining to the neighbouring states.
During the meeting, they discussed the promotion of social, cultural and economic bond among the people, a Raj Bhawan communique said.
Among other issues, the flood situation in both Arunachal Pradesh and Assam, inter-state boundary problem, matters relating to hideouts of unlawful elements in forest areas along their boundary and the recent communal violence in Assam were also considered.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- LIVE: Videos of Indian casualties on Pakistani channels 'doctored', say Army sources
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof