Manipur militants plant powerful bomb in front of pvt factory
Imphal: Some militants planted a powerful bomb in front of a private industry in Imphal West district of Manipur, police said on Monday.
The bomb was planted near the gate of Modern Auto and Steel Industries (MASI) at Sagolband Tera area yesterday.
The bomb was later defused by the bomb experts, sources said.
A MASI spokesman said militant outfit Kangleipak Communist Party-Militants Council (KCP-MC), Lanheiba faction, had earlier demanded Rs.30 lakh from the factory owners and appealed to the militants not to make such demands.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you