Mizo legislature`s session to begin from March 20
Aizawl: Mizoram legislature`s session
would run from March 20 to March 28, according to the decision
made by the meeting of the business advisory committee here on Tuesday.
State Assembly secretary Ngurthanzuala told PTI that
Governor Vakkom Purushothaman would deliver his maiden
customary gubernatorial address to the assembly on the first
day of the session.
The state interim budget would be presented on March
22 by Finance Minister H Liansailova and seek a
vote-on-account for the first four months of the next fiscal
beginning from April.
Regular annual budget could not be prepared due to the
"failure" of the Planning Commission to allocate annual plan
outlay of the state for 2012-2013, Ngurthanzuala said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: There are no shortcuts to success, says Dr Chandra
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- Watch 15 reports from 15 cities
- Sheena murder case: Unfolding deceit, lies and murder!
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Wife catches husband along with his girlfriend at Goa airport, video goes viral – Watch
- Bihar polls 2015: Lalu pacifies 'upset' Mulayam ahead of Mahagatbandhan rally, offers 5 seats to SP
- Osama bin Laden is alive, staying in Bahamas, claims Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter